Robin black is the man!!'

Folks if you don't know who robin black is do your self a favor and watch some of his fight breakdowns! I jus got done watching his Diego Sanchez breakdown and it was amazing! He went so far as goin into the biology of the brain, and why it makes us happy when we see him fight. It was really interesting stuff!

And if you go back and watch his older videos you can't help but to be engaged even if that fight already happen! His body of work is very impressive!

ROBIN BLACK If you see this I want you to kno that I really appreciate the passion and excitement you bring to the mma community! You are the man!!!!!
Jus trying to spread positive vibes!!!' Phone Post 3.0

He gets hate on here and I'm not sure why. I enjoy his breakdowns Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - He gets hate on here and I'm not sure why. I enjoy his breakdowns Phone Post 3.0
He only got hate for bad mouthing Hendricks which was more then justified IMO. If you're passionate about mma it's hard not to like Robin Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - He gets hate on here and I'm not sure why. I enjoy his breakdowns Phone Post 3.0
Does he??
I thought he was well received.
How lame.
His podcast and breakdowns are the fuckin shit. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, I think Robin is a great analyst who seems to articulate MMA quite well.

No he doesnt. Phone Post 3.0

You all failed.

Clearly, "Hi Robin!" was the only acceptable reply.

Argh!

That said, yeah he's cool. His fashion is a little fruity but he's cool. I'm down with him. Phone Post 3.0

enjoy the energy he brings

Hell yeah RB is the man..i really liked his hendo vs "shotgun" shogun breakdown it was hilarious and technical at the sametime Phone Post 3.0

Love his work. Really hoping Zuffa get him in board. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - He gets hate on here and I'm not sure why. I enjoy his breakdowns Phone Post 3.0

He gets hate on here because he is a success. With success, comes haters, CONGRATS Robin Black!!!

Like a month ago when Robin called Hendricks lazy or something, I was tactful with my reply that I think he could've left out two words and his message still been the same, where as other UGer's already had their pitchforks out.  

Robin not only admitted he went a tad far, he MORE than made up for it by not only retracting his statement, but he even went as far as GIVNIG THE UG A SHOUT OUT on the follow up show.  I was already a fan of his, but to me this really showed a lot about his character.  

I am VERY happy to call him a "fellow UGer". He not only knows his stuff, but he is a stand up person as well, which makes me back this thread 110%.

You Da Man Robin Black!!!

He's great and the narrow minded ogres here hate everything that isn't fitting into their little model of what a man is.

Shaved head, big muscles and no fashion sense and you'll be one of the boys here. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Love his work. Really hoping Zuffa get him in board. Phone Post 3.0
Good idea right there..or get him on fox,they should get rid of those bunk analyst like karen bryant and that other brother who looks like he has daibetes put RB in and he would kill it Phone Post 3.0

Let me tell you why he is the man.

Years ago, before he was "MMA analyst Robin Black" he was "Robin Fucking Black". Me and my buddy use to dig Robin Fucking Black quite a lot.

My buddy was a pretty talented guitar player and ended up moving to Toronto to try to make it as a musician. A few months later I'm sleeping in my parents basement and I get a call on the cordless phone at 1 am (this is around 13 years ago). It was Robin Black was on the other end of the line. My buddy ended up getting wasted with him and had him call me because I was a fan of his. He basically just told me about their night so far and thanked me for being a fan, told me to come to Toronto, etc. The conversation went about as well as you can expect between someone who was wasted and someone who was sleeping. It was cool, though. He's a nice guy

I have to say I was pretty surprised years later when I found out he was part of the MMA scene.

On a side note, if any fighter here needs a walkout song, I highly suggest "Time Travel Tonight". The opening riff still gets me pumped every time I hear it