Rock/Punk/Ryback News

WWE are reportedly actually not entirely sure whether Ryback/CM Punk TLC match will actually go ahead. WWE are still concerned with Punk's injury and go not want much to upset this going into the major Royal Rumble main event match.
With The Rock also being around that night, WWE are also looking to create tension between the two "throughout the night" and it's actually being suggested that Ryback could go over however that seems very unlikely at this stage.

Ryback beating Punk would be the fucking stupidest thing in the history of pro wrestling.

RKing85 - Ryback beating Punk would be the fucking stupidest thing in the history of pro wrestling.

It may actually happen, but not anytime soon. 

If they want a good Rock vs. Punk angle heading into the Rumble, they will find something else for Ryback to do and keep him out of it. 

Damn, if they were to make a Ryback/Rock match at the Feb. PPV, that would be the quickest rise to legit main event level ever. Faster than Goldberg even.

Ryback would be so much better if he turned heel, and lost the "Feed me more" bullshit. Phone Post

Smokemonster - 

Ryback would be so much better if he turned heel, and lost the "Feed me more" bullshit. Phone Post

That doofus has wanted a catch phrase to stick so bad he's going to beat feed me more into the ground for years...

AK-BJJ - 
Smokemonster - 

That doofus has wanted a catch phrase to stick so bad he's going to beat feed me more into the ground for years...

I don't think as many people like him as that chant would suggest.  Something about wrestling fans, they like to be part of a chant. 

ArtMinaj - 
AK-BJJ - 
Smokemonster - 

I don't think as many people like him as that chant would suggest.  Something about wrestling fans, they like to be part of a chant. 

Vince loves chants, specifically chants he has control of. The chant isn't going anywhere. 

I've been there live for Ryback chants and it's crazy how over he seems to be. Phone Post

othree -
ArtMinaj - 
AK-BJJ - 
Smokemonster -  Ryback would be so much better if he turned heel, and lost the "Feed me more" bullshit. Phone Post

Vince loves chants, specifically chants he has control of. The chant isn't going anywhere. 

Anything they could put on a t-shirt. Phone Post