Rockets at New York

Jeff Van Gundy's return to New York looks good so far. 31-14 Rockets at the end of the 1st. The VG defense is just scary.

Let's hope they hold up. GO ROCKETS!!!!

The game is on TNT if you have cable. 39-23 with less than 5 minutes left in the half.

Can I write check?

LOL!!!

Can Jimmy play?? Ooopss.

54-37 at the half. Yesterday's game vs Detroit the Rockets only scored 66. The two games before Detroit, Rockets opponents scored 63 and 65. Defense is soooooo boring.

Go Rockets!

New York just looks lost tonight. 70-49 with 4 mins in the third. Hopefully it is just an off night, NY on paper looks like it has some potential.

I love it. All game the Knicks fans have been clearly chanting, "Fire Chaney...Fire Chaney....Fire Chaney." Yankees are brutal.

LMAO!!! That's FUCKED!!!

What a game, Houston 111-New York 79. I cannot remember the last time Houston scored over 90 much less 110. Near the end of the game, the fans starting chanting for Patrick Ewing too. Sorry Tommie, better luck next time.

The Times They Are A-Changin'

I am convinced that the Knicks are a sort of Karmic retribution imposed upon New Yorkers to make them pay for having the Yankees.

I liked the commentary after the game:

"The Rockets win 111-79, in a game that really was not as close as the score indicated, amazingly."

"I am convinced that the Knicks are a sort of Karmic retribution imposed upon New Yorkers to make them pay for having the Yankees."

LOL!!!

"Late in the game, when a fan wearing a Charlie Ward jersey loudly criticized Thomas for trading Ward in the Marbury deal on Monday, Thomas said to the fan, "You talking to me?" according to two witnesses. The fan was then taken away by security through the tunnel, but he kept taunting Thomas. Thomas then rushed toward him and had to be restrained by security, the witnesses said." NY Times******************************************************Not saying the harassment from the fan was right, but what was Isiah Thomas thinking? If I called him out, and he attacked me, I would put a serious hurting on him.

Holy SHIT!!! Isiah is a fucking dumbass!! Loved watching him play for the short time that I saw him, but damn, he's not too bright on the other side of the ball.