Rockhold: Anderson Silva was thrown on my doorstep

“Right now, Anderson Silva was thrown on my doorstep,” Rockhold said, speaking with Brett Okamoto of ESPN. “I gladly accepted it. It’s a fight that gets me excited, it’s Anderson Silva, a guy that I’ve wanted to fight for a long time. He called me out back in Strikeforce, now here we are. I think it’s a good time for the fight.

“His opponent fell out, and I’m ready to step up, so we’ll see if he accepts the fight. I’m ready to go.”

Silva kills him

would laugh heartily if hubris knocked his ass out again.

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Silva kills him

If he dies he dies

war silva

I thought Anderson said no.

lmao at cockhold all of a sudden ready to fight when its vs an Older Anderson after he ducked Jacare hard for months. on top of that he's asking to fight for an Interim title...dude is delusional and I'm glad Dana shut that idea down.

Hope Rockhold gets a Bonnar knee to the sternum then submitted like Lutter was

Spider's team turned him down

I can't tell if I don't like Rockhold because I am jealous of Rockhold's hot bod and sexy girlfriends or just because he seems like a cocky asshole. Either way I wouldn't mind seeing him knocked out again. 

Team Blackhouse Fan -

I can't tell if I don't like Rockhold because I am jealous of Rockhold's hot bod and sexy girlfriends or just because he seems like a cocky asshole. Either way I wouldn't mind seeing him knocked out again. 

At least your honest. Unlike most of these weirdos on here who seem to hate on anyone or anything that has some high self confidence about themselves.

Oh I understand now why the hate. The ug is full of people who have low self esteem and this is their only avenue to vent out at people who remind them of people they hate in their own lives hence why they always angry at fighters they don't even know on a personal level.

ValeTudo 1 - 
Team Blackhouse Fan -

At least your honest. Unlike most of these weirdos on here who seem to hate on anyone or anything that has some high self confidence about themselves.

Oh I understand now why the hate. The ug is full of people who have low self esteem and this is their only avenue to vent out at people who remind them of people they hate in their own lives hence why they always angry at fighters they don't even know on a personal level.

Og too

Bisping exposed Rockholds defensive deficiencies, deliciously. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Always crazy seeing the immediate effect on the legs.

Don't love Anderson's chances for this fight. I'm a huge fan of his, but Rockhold is a youger, very athletic, well-rounded fighter. I would love to see him KO rockhold. 

I hope Anderson clowns Rockhold

1st post-

hope this fight never happens- Rockhold murders Silva

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

The way you jock ride Conor, Bisping and mousasi is comical. You're the epitome of a bandwagon jumper.

Firehose -

1st post-

hope this fight never happens- Rockhold murders Silva

Fucking 17ers