Rockhold: Anderson Silva was thrown on my doorstep

Southpaw'd -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Bisping exposed Rockholds defensive deficiencies, deliciously. 

The way you jock ride Conor, Bisping and mousasi is comical. You're the epitome of a bandwagon jumper.
What do you expect from the former captain of uktt

Did I read it is now silva vs belfort 2???? Why? Waste of a fight. Belfort is a shell of who he was at this point. Age and other things have caught up to him.

If by some chance he wins, it devastates Anderson spot as a contender. Nothing to gain imho.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-stBundTV3AI/VF5zD7lJT3I/AAAAAAAAAkY/b8fUUArlY2w/s1600/Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

Southpaw'd -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

The way you jock ride Conor, Bisping and mousasi is comical. You're the epitome of a bandwagon jumper.
He's just trying to be like his fav fighters, loud, obnoxious and stupid.
He's doing a good job if you're really paying attention.

Southpaw'd -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Glad you're amused, Princess. Means a lot to me. 

It's funny how everyone wants to fight old man Silva now. These dudes wouldn't be eager to fight Forrest Griffin Silva.

Knew the UFC treated fighters like shit but damn, just throwing Anderson on his doorstep like that. Ruthless. Must've used the old "Does this rag smell like chloroform?" Technique

Silva wants nothing to do w rockhold he knows the outcome. He also turned down Belfort. He only wants Diaz rematch at this point his team is now saying .. sad 

newjack900 -

Silva wants nothing to do w rockhold he knows the outcome. He also turned down Belfort. He only wants Diaz rematch at this point his team is now saying .. sad 

If it means Nick is fighting again, sign me up for the rematch.

Silva is going to get TKOed into retirement. Silva's not the same fighter he once was.

ausgepicht - Silva is going to get TKOed into retirement. Silva's not the same fighter he once was.

astute observation 

That was a pretty shocking upset.

Sometimes you get lucky.

SensoriaUtopia -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

LOL at using 1 gif to say Luke has horrible defense

You always think showing a gif, and a caption proves something, 90% of the time it dont

You could put up 8 moments and 8 different gifs in Anderson last 2 fights against Brunson and Bisping, where he get's rocked and pounded on at times and say "oh look how shitty Anderson's defense is"

You're the Yang to my Yin on these matters. Luke has the worst stand up defence of the top six MW's in my humble opinion.

Rockhold likely wins now

Silva pre 2012 absolutely eats him alive

Don J - lmao at cockhold all of a sudden ready to fight when its vs an Older Anderson after he ducked Jacare hard for months. on top of that he's asking to fight for an Interim title...dude is delusional and I'm glad Dana shut that idea down.

He already beat Jacare, you fucking lunatic.

ausgepicht - Silva is going to get TKOed into retirement. Silva's not the same fighter he once was.

Is he really that different?

Or did he buy into his own legend and destroy his invincible aura?

Glovegate -
Don J - lmao at cockhold all of a sudden ready to fight when its vs an Older Anderson after he ducked Jacare hard for months. on top of that he's asking to fight for an Interim title...dude is delusional and I'm glad Dana shut that idea down.

He already beat Jacare, you fucking lunatic.

"Beat" 

Glovegate - 

He's 40, of course he's different you fucking jackass. If you think Anderson of 2008 loses to Brunson you're a bigger jackass.

Milford Cubicle -
Glovegate - 

He's 40, of course he's different you fucking jackass. If you think Anderson of 2008 loses to Brunson you're a bigger jackass.

What about '2012 Anderson' vs '2009 Brunson'? What's the money on that, Hoss?  

im not impressed by USADA Rockold, lets see what happens.