Rockhold: I wanna slap the sh*t out of McGregor

Whether or not I was joking or being serious remains to be unconfirmed.

But lets be real here, if I didn't say it, someone else would have.

D241 -

Rockhold better watch what he says. In a street fight McGregor isn't confined to a small cage, thus giving Conor a HUGE advantage to use his speed, quickness, and cardio. Conor would light Rockholt up on the feet. By the time rockhold is ready to throw a counter, Conor will have landed 3 punches, throwing his 4th and will duck Luke's slow 185lb punch and Conor will counter with a 1-2.

If he can beat a slow 185 fighter in Rockhold, I'd hate to see what he could do to Cain. That speed! Phone Post 3.0

"...has major holes in his game"

That is hilarious coming from a guy who went on Millionaire Matchmaker.

Now Luke is just trying to sell ppvs and make a name for himself nice try Phone Post 3.0

HITMAN DAN DIAZ -
D241 - 

Rockhold better watch what he says. In a street fight McGregor isn't confined to a small cage, thus giving Conor a HUGE advantage to use his speed, quickness, and cardio. Conor would light Rockholt up on the feet. By the time rockhold is ready to throw a counter, Conor will have landed 3 punches, throwing his 4th and will duck Luke's slow 185lb punch and Conor will counter with a 1-2.

this x1000%

conner should just slap rockhold on site the next time he sees him and tell him to lick shine his shoes while he is down on the ground from the slap.
I know you're joking, but I'll bite.

Sure Conor has a puncher's chance, but Rockhold would rape him. Like leave him with a bleeding gaper of a poop chute. It would be so bad that Conor could throw all his money at all of the top doctors in the world, and he would still never be able to shit right again. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Whether or not I was joking or being serious remains to be unconfirmed.

But lets be real here, if I didn't say it, someone else would have.

LOL, it's true and it's amazing to be honest.

I never even bother talking about him and my previous post was basically my first post mentioning him directly. It wasn't even an anti-Conor post, it just wasn't "All praise Conor, the MMA Savior" and the vote down assassins showed up in force at hit me lol

I honestly don't care but it goes to show you how sensitive the Conor fanboys are, and how quickly they are ready to go after all those that don't kneel and pray to anything "Conor". Phone Post 3.0

Also conors definitely not as small as luke makes him out to be. Phone Post 3.0

Mantis Toboggan -
HITMAN DAN DIAZ -
D241 - 

this x1000%

conner should just slap rockhold on site the next time he sees him and tell him to lick shine his shoes while he is down on the ground from the slap.

Sure Conor has a puncher's chance, but Rockhold would rape him. Like leave him with a bleeding gaper of a poop chute. It would be so bad that Conor could throw all his money at all of the top doctors in the world, and he would still never be able to shit right again. Phone Post 3.0
More weird homoerotic shit from the Rockhold cuck squad. Phone Post 3.0

Anti_thesis - "...has major holes in his game"

That is hilarious coming from a guy who went on Millionaire Matchmaker.

LOL

I would pay good money to see Luke pimp slap Mcgregor Phone Post 3.0

Conors 15 minutes are almost up.

E55 Pilot - Conors 15 minutes are almost up.
Repeat till you actually believe it Phone Post 3.0

Lol at Rockhold saying mcgreggor is "small" Phone Post 3.0

I think we should pay more attention to his bald spot. Too good looking for that. No homo Phone Post 3.0

E55 Pilot - Conors 15 minutes are almost up.
Lmao You McGregor haters all practically begging for him to lose at this point Phone Post 3.0

jayduane - Also conors definitely not as small as luke makes him out to be. Phone Post 3.0
5'9" is small. Not MM small but below average. McGregor could walk between Luke's legs and Luke would think it's his cock. Phone Post 3.0

CooterShooter - Now Luke is just trying to sell ppvs and make a name for himself nice try Phone Post 3.0

he was asked a question.
damn.

Conor is setting himself up for eventual epic humiliation. No fighter without an adequate ground game is going to stay on top (if he even gets there) long. He can't even clean out his own division (at least he hasn't yet) and the fool is talking about going up and dominating LW? That's beyond stupid. I don't think he would beat Frankie or Mendes with a proper camp, or Jose either. Even a fight against Max H would be more or less a toss up at this point. I'd throw out Jeremy Stephens as a legit threat as well. Conor has never shown anything on the ground. I honestly can't think of a top fighter with less ground skills. And he is talking trash on the LWs? Is there a single person who thinks he has a reasonable chance of beating RDA or Khabib, among many others?

Mr_Honky -
jayduane - Also conors definitely not as small as luke makes him out to be. Phone Post 3.0
5'9" is small. Not MM small but below average. McGregor could walk between Luke's legs and Luke would think it's his cock. Phone Post 3.0
Yet another reference to Luke's cock.

The repressed homosexuality in regards to Rockhold is a UG phenomena.

Every single thread. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
Mantis Toboggan -
HITMAN DAN DIAZ -
D241 - 

this x1000%

More weird homoerotic shit from the Rockhold cuck squad. Phone Post 3.0
Guilty! Haha

Really though, I'm not even a big fan of his. I feel Weidman will beat him, and yes, I was butt hurt at his destruction of Machida, but Conor really has no business ever trying to fight that dude. Phone Post 3.0