rockhold is tapping that?

http://instagram.com/p/ygsbJnoaFS/?modal=true

good for him

They were at the award show. Did you hear he was?

my friend who is friends with him, told me he likes em big and takes down some whales.

makes me like the guy even more! Phone Post 3.0

she must swallow.

sub

'do you spit or swallow girrrrrl'

Which UG'er is this?

"You gotta deep throat her"

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Nice.

Rockhold should be hitting that.

Who Arianny? Phone Post 3.0

Barry_BondsMVP -

she must swallow.

Doesn't have a choice. Luke's hangin way past that epiglottis. Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -

I texted him. He says they're not dating, just friends.

If someone claims they are just friends with someone of the opposite sex it means they never did the deed. Right? My wife has many male friends that she parties with and I don't worry. Phone Post 3.0

Anthony Pettis used to be friends with her as well. Phone Post 3.0

rockhold could do way better (slight homo)

Rockhold must have some black in him.

JohnMorgansBlueShirt -
The Man With No Screen Name - 
Crooklyn -

If someone claims they are just friends with someone of the opposite sex it means they never did the deed. Right? My wife has many male friends that she parties with and I don't worry. Phone Post 3.0

You should
Why. I trust her. Just the other night she came home wearing a ripped dress, hair a complete mess, and no panties and was dropped off by a couple of her Black friends. At first I kinda wondered if she were true to me, but once she told me she used the wrong detergent when washing her panties and it made them lose their tight weave, hence they fell off, and hairspray was expired and she caught her dress in the car door, I knew I had a keeper and doubts waned quickly. She was even nice enough to her Girlfriend to hold her Magnum Condoms in her purse for her. I love my wife! Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

It looks like her hand is on.....

Potential romo Phone Post 3.0

Luke is so manly he's probably doing all 3.

The Man With No Screen Name -
JohnMorgansBlueShirt -
The Man With No Screen Name - 
Crooklyn -

You should
Why. I trust her. Just the other night she came home wearing a ripped dress, hair a complete mess, and no panties and was dropped off by a couple of her Black friends. At first I kinda wondered if she were true to me, but once she told me she used the wrong detergent when washing her panties and it made them lose their tight weave, hence they fell off, and hairspray was expired and she caught her dress in the car door, I knew I had a keeper and doubts waned quickly. She was even nice enough to her Girlfriend to hold her Magnum Condoms in her purse for her. I love my wife! Phone Post 3.0
Bwahahaahhaha Phone Post 3.0

1 fellow here who knows, said if u date ariany, u get laid

but maybe that wasnt a  DATE