rockhold is tapping that?

Crooklyn -

I just asked if they were dating. Didn't wanna say, 'yo Luke, you baggin Arianny?'

Also, to the guy who says he likes em big, you are wrong. I've seen some of the gals he dates. Nothing but dimes. Your buddy is full of poop.

Does anyone have photos of their larger conquests? Yeah right.. You're going into that situation with a trained soldiers mindset that there is absolutely no shred of evidence linking you to said festively plump gal.

War Luke! Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn - 

I just asked if they were dating. Didn't wanna say, 'yo Luke, you baggin Arianny?'

Also, to the guy who says he likes em big, you are wrong. I've seen some of the gals he dates. Nothing but dimes. Your buddy is full of poop.

LOL she called the shit poop

touch -

In other news:

Cung Le is dating Winnie from The Wonder Years Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -

I'll be interviewing him in the morning. If ya have questions, drop em here. I plan to ask him if he likes a little cushioning ;)

Well im not gay, but i think most on here will support me in wanting to know about his pee pee. That is all and thank you. Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -

You've seen the gals he "dates".

Not the ones he brings home at 1am on nights he goes "hogging". Phone Post 3.0

^^Legit LOL at "hogging". VU brosef.

That dude is hot. What a goodlooker.

hendofanforlife -

lol, fuck embedding ig stuff. never works lol anyways heres a pic

That's fake right? Son of a bitch Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn - 

I'll be interviewing him in the morning. If ya have questions, drop em here. I plan to ask him if he likes a little cushioning ;)

1) Who in his opinion would be the biggest challenge for him to fight in the UFC middleweight division.

2) If he were to fight himself, what would be the most likely gameplan for success (what is the weakest part of his game/strongest part of his game)

3) The shitty question: His global opinion on PED's and has he ever contemplated going that route at any point in his career?

I have a Question!!!

Does he spit or does he swallow?

Tiki's sloppy seconds.

Crooklyn please ask him if Fedor is the greatest fighter ever and who would win in a fight between cormier and Cain. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
Crooklyn -

You've seen the gals he "dates".

Not the ones he brings home at 1am on nights he goes "hogging". Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. And there's nothing wrong in loving a big beautiful body anyway.

obviously fake pic, but he is hung like Leto

The Man With No Screen Name - 
JohnMorgansBlueShirt -
The Man With No Screen Name - 
Crooklyn -

I texted him. He says they're not dating, just friends.

If someone claims they are just friends with someone of the opposite sex it means they never did the deed. Right? My wife has many male friends that she parties with and I don't worry. Phone Post 3.0

You should
Why. I trust her. Just the other night she came home wearing a ripped dress, hair a complete mess, and no panties and was dropped off by a couple of her Black friends. At first I kinda wondered if she were true to me, but once she told me she used the wrong detergent when washing her panties and it made them lose their tight weave, hence they fell off, and hairspray was expired and she caught her dress in the car door, I knew I had a keeper and doubts waned quickly. She was even nice enough to her Girlfriend to hold her Magnum Condoms in her purse for her. I love my wife! Phone Post 3.0

lol

Thats a goddamn gentleman. The rest of us would look at her elbows and say "The fuck is the criteria for ring girl?! When I see a woman with...ya know what, KENNY! Get over here....yes I need a visual aid again!"

That would be us, Luke is not one of us, but what if he was one of us? What if...? Phone Post 3.0

ShakaSway - Thats a goddamn gentleman. The rest of us would look at her elbows and say "The fuck is the criteria for ring girl?! When I see a woman with...ya know what, KENNY! Get over here....yes I need a visual aid again!"

That would be us, Luke is not one of us, but what if he was one of us? What if...? Phone Post 3.0
What if Luke was one of us... Phone Post 3.0

Stud in all meanings of the word!

His dickdown rating is probably at 100. What a stud

Arrianny is sexy as fuck. Hopefully she got some fat injected in her ass though. Them shits looked like granny ass.