Rockhold left AKA??

wiggum -
Bojack Horseman - 
wiggum - 
Mshi - 
Bojack Horseman - he pretty much left AKA

how you going to go back to javier after learning under henry?

This

Javier and Bob Cook have a much better record of producing championship fighters.

you should be careful giving out credit like that.

A room like theirs filled with studs… they would all improve anyways with no coach.

you could have DC run that room and they would be close or as good.

iron sharpens iron.

trust me ive seen it at a couple of different places.

There room was kos fitch punk bunch cain dc kyle a bunch of other dudes

I don’t disagree. I’ve spent time with AKA and am familiar with their training methods. I definitely have criticisms. I also think Camarillo gets far less credit than he deserves for building up their elite squad. That’s why I was careful with my language. Their record, simply put, is far better than Hooft’s.

I have been equally (at minimum) skeptical of Hooft’s record as an MMA coach. This is a genuine question: who has gotten demonstrably better under his tutelage?

There are some coaches under whom fighters obviously improve: Hume, Firas, Bang, Cordiero, Whittman, and Mark Henry all come to mind. I just haven’t been convinced that Hooft has figured it out for MMA. Obviously, fighters love being around him. But the record simply isn’t there, yet.

He has kept good fighters sharp. But I haven’t seen people grow. Would be happy to have someone convince me that I’m wrong. Hooft seems like a cool dude and is an amazingly accomplished competitor and kickboxing coach.

Dave Camarillo hasn’t been at AKA for about 5 years. He has a school in Pleasanton and affiliates around Ca. #guerilla

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/12/15/16780550/luke-rockhold-aka-isnt-what-it-used-to-be

"You know, AKA’s not what it used to be," Rockhold said. "Like, you get guys filtering in and out, but, I mean, Cain’s [Velasquez] been injured, Khabib’s [Nurmagomedov] always in Russia, DC’s [Daniel Cormier] doing TV. I gotta look out for myself. I love my brothers and my team out there and you’ll see a lot of them in my corner I’m sure, but this is time to be the best I can be and think about myself right now.”

Instead, Rockhold is spending his time with legendary kickboxing coach Henri Hooft in Florida. We imagine that'll help him close those gaps Michael Bisping exploited when he lost that belt

Saltine American - 
wiggum -
Bojack Horseman - 
wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

Javier and Bob Cook have a much better record of producing championship fighters.

you should be careful giving out credit like that.

A room like theirs filled with studs… they would all improve anyways with no coach.

you could have DC run that room and they would be close or as good.

iron sharpens iron.

trust me ive seen it at a couple of different places.

There room was kos fitch punk bunch cain dc kyle a bunch of other dudes

I don’t disagree. I’ve spent time with AKA and am familiar with their training methods. I definitely have criticisms. I also think Camarillo gets far less credit than he deserves for building up their elite squad. That’s why I was careful with my language. Their record, simply put, is far better than Hooft’s.

I have been equally (at minimum) skeptical of Hooft’s record as an MMA coach. This is a genuine question: who has gotten demonstrably better under his tutelage?

There are some coaches under whom fighters obviously improve: Hume, Firas, Bang, Cordiero, Whittman, and Mark Henry all come to mind. I just haven’t been convinced that Hooft has figured it out for MMA. Obviously, fighters love being around him. But the record simply isn’t there, yet.

He has kept good fighters sharp. But I haven’t seen people grow. Would be happy to have someone convince me that I’m wrong. Hooft seems like a cool dude and is an amazingly accomplished competitor and kickboxing coach.

Dave Camarillo hasn’t been at AKA for about 5 years. He has a school in Pleasanton and affiliates around Ca. #guerilla

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/12/15/16780550/luke-rockhold-aka-isnt-what-it-used-to-be

"You know, AKA’s not what it used to be," Rockhold said. "Like, you get guys filtering in and out, but, I mean, Cain’s [Velasquez] been injured, Khabib’s [Nurmagomedov] always in Russia, DC’s [Daniel Cormier] doing TV. I gotta look out for myself. I love my brothers and my team out there and you’ll see a lot of them in my corner I’m sure, but this is time to be the best I can be and think about myself right now.”

Instead, Rockhold is spending his time with legendary kickboxing coach Henri Hooft in Florida. We imagine that'll help him close those gaps Michael Bisping exploited when he lost that belt

I know that Dave has been gone for a while. My comment was about Dave’s role in building the team.

wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

I honestly don’t see the hooft effect