Rockhold moves up to 205 after DC post fight snub

Rockhold, feeling disrespected by DC’s post fight snub moves up to 205 to defend Volkan’s honor. Who wins?

Rockhold drops his hands a lot, but the real issue is DC has likely big brothered him in training for YEARS. I doubt he can submit dc and can’t get him to the mat to crush him with his top game, best shot he has is kicks. 

I think Rockhold wins by magnificent hog

What snub are you guys talking about ?

DC said Cain and Khabib would be champs this year. Doesn’t have faith in Rockhold 

Based on the training videos, DC mauls him and takes him down when he wants. And DC made a point to say there was no way Rockhold could help Volkan beat him because Rockhold can't beat him.

Lol. Rockhold gets killed if he moves up. His main advantage at 185 is his size and power, not his skill. He gives that up and id say anyone in the top 10 at lhw handles him

Southpaw76 - Lol. Rockhold gets killed if he moves up. His main advantage at 185 is his size and power, not his skill. He gives that up and id say anyone in the top 10 at lhw handles him

I don't know man. He is pretty darn skilled.

Please move this crap to the what if forum.

It was an AKA celebration, Luke has left the team.

Lorenthz -

It was an AKA celebration, Luke has left the team.

Yea this. Everyone is reading way to much into those comments. 

DC said AKA is the greatest team and then listed his teammates who'll be champ this year. Luke isn't part of that team anymore 

Southpaw76 - Lol. Rockhold gets killed if he moves up. His main advantage at 185 is his size and power, not his skill. He gives that up and id say anyone in the top 10 at lhw handles him
Yeah Rockhold has no skill.....

Whambo - Please move this crap to the what if forum.

Or at least put a ? in thread title