Rockhold out of Strickland fight “some things aren’t meant to be”

Lame! Was really looking forward to the Strickland fight .

2 Likes

That sucks was really looking forward to that. Wonder who will replace him?

4 Likes

“not meant to be” translates to “i’m scared of this guy and do not ever want to fight him jaja”…

2 Likes

His injury legit. I know for sure

3 Likes

I’m not doubting his injury. It just sucks! Was such a cool matchup. Any idea when he will be back?

4 weeks for most ^^^

1 Like

Not bad, hopefully they reschedule it.

1 Like

does anyone believe Strickland about their sparring?

he said he bashed Luke and he walked out of the gym instead of going back for round 2.

The complete thing he says is “somethings are not meant to be New York, mfing New York”, its more about missing the card than being scared of Strickland jajaja

1 Like
4 Likes

Strickland is lucky he’s not fighting Rockhold.

Luke would have TKO’d him within 2 rounds.

What the fuck is that from?

Dude’s just wrecked.

That was today at the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. The semi-auto toting kid who went to a protest as a self-deputized law enforcer. Then he shot three people, killing two of them. So he faces justice, but the trial judge is a real kook. It’s a circus.

1 Like

Seen a few Rockhold clips over the last month or 2 and he has been looking phenomenal such a bummer this fight got put out.

Lol!! Whatever you do, do not drop into the Rittenhouse Trail thread and call that kid an ugly crier. You will be sworn at and called a faggot because those guys are really serious about that shit. It’s like the male Nancy Grace crowd in there, hanging off every word of the trial.

3 Likes

They’re easily triggered.

Rockhold and Masvidal both going down in the last couple days puts a damper on some of these upcoming cards. Both of those were fights to get up for. Hopefully some decent replacements can be found for both. Obviously Chimaev would be a huge replacement against Leon, and despite his current slide, I wouldn’t mind seeing Holland put in against Strickland. For entertainment purpose, I don’t think he would become shellshocked like Uriah Hall appeared to be for most of the fight.

1 Like

Is that Kyle?

Not trying to sidetrack too much!

Also, I totally forgot about the Rockhold fight and didn’t realize it would have been last weekend.

That is him. In the teary flesh.

1 Like

How are you so certain?