Rockhold says and wrong

On the front page he says weight cut is getting harder because older you get the bigger your bones get. Thats incorrect. Bones get bigger up till around age 30 then they lose density faster then they gain it.

Wilders of the Lost Each -

Someone inform Dr. Rockhold that Dr. OP faggot thinks his physiology is off. 

you think he really thinks that and placebo'd his way into thinking it or just needed for us to believe he is the best 205'r in the world now that he is too big for middleweight. I think DC took it to easy on him in training way to many times and he thinks dc is champ he has a shot 

Maybe when u eat that well and what not its different? He isn't the average human being, i mean look at that cock for example.......just so much cock it's almost unbelievable 

The thread title is incredibly ironic and the OP continues the theme.

Did you have a Tourette’s Syndrome outburst while you were typing? It would explain a lot.

Dugs95 -

Maybe when u eat that well and what not its different? He isn't the average human being, i mean look at that cock for example.......just so much cock it's almost unbelievable 

my cocks super hefty...ifs 6lbs we weighted it on a podcast. Blue please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhajF-647st87

ausgepicht - The thread title is incredibly ironic and the OP continues the theme.

Did you have a Tourette’s Syndrome outburst while you were typing? It would explain a lot.

learn internet English fuck brains shit stain no cocaine having mang…Pussy 

He called out Gus…And Alex is going to fuck him up bad!

MMA MELEE -

On the front page he says weight cut is getting harder because older you get the bigger your bones get. Thats incorrect. Bones get bigger up till around age 30 then they lose density faster then they gain it.

Thinking Rockhold knows more about his cut then u.  

Lol

He is a big guy and everything gets harder as you age.

ranier wolfcastle -

And there you have it.... 

lmfao

ranier wolfcastle - 

Hahaha!

BringBackGoldy -

Not true,  I was much harder as a young man.  I got photo proof! 

ShanTheMan -
BringBackGoldy -

Not true,  I was much harder as a young man.  I got photo proof! 

Pics or GTFO!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaand WRONG