Rockhold says he doesn't even lift

Bullshit.

Lots of working out, lots of horsemeat, great genetics and a decent diet all contribute to his appearance.

Uhtred Ragnarson -
LayzieTheSavage -
ranier wolfcastle -

That's the ab workout he does after cardio. 

I've never seen him lift a weight that was more than 25lbs

Layzie, we're going to need some vital info now:

1. We need his workout programs, like now. How can we all be aesthetic like Rockhold without knowing how he does it?

2. How clean is his diet, does he ever have cheat days?

3. Hottest girl he has hooked up with, don't fucking say Demi Lovato. 

4. Length?

5. Girth?

we need answers 

keithws2 - Hershel Walker focused on calisthenics.

pushups, pull ups, sit ups.

No weights.

I’d imagine both men do insane workouts that require quite a bit of strength. They just don’t do the standard work out with weights.

And yes, genetics and diet play a big part.

Well Herschel walker is a straight up liar.

Luke is a bit head scratching but he will maintain an athletic build wrestling/grappling, doing speed drills and probably calisthenics.

Most people will not look like he does with that regimen, and tbh his biceps make it seem like a lie since they look very worked.

Uhtred Ragnarson -
Steven McTowelie -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

No weights.

I’d imagine both men do insane workouts that require quite a bit of strength. They just don’t do the standard work out with weights.

Gimme some workout programming then bruh

Dude, stop being lazy.

Just find a program and do it.

There’s no miracle program out there for you, success comes from hard work and consistency.

Im not being lazy. Between commuting, working, fundraisers, BJJ, Muay Thai, running and swimming plus calisthenics and lifting my week is packed. Eliminating weight training would make my life a lot easier.

If you want to minimize lifting do major compound movements with a shorter rest and maybe an accessory or 2.

You can do a decent workout in 30-40 and 15 more if you stretch/warmup. Can always stretch at home after.

for real minimalism, and I am not an expert, I would do bodyweight squats pushups and pull-ups, maybe some Rows if possible too

His BMI is 25.0 at at bodyfat higher than body builders that puts him strongly in the natural range. 

He's not Hector Lombard, I don't think you can say one way or another if he's natural by looking at him. 

He probably has lifted in the past, does body weight and loves to roll which is good resistance training. 

Wouldnt be shocked if he popped though. 

Big muscles can really weigh you down in a fight. Especially 5 rounds.

How many days a week does he workout?  Does he cook his own food for camps?

Great read:

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/growing-up-with-luke-rockhold-as-your-little-brother

Uhtred Ragnarson - 

No weights.

Gimme some workout programming then bruh

Outside of pull ups, running and basic ab work, I used to predominately lift weights. It’s boring doing calisthenics which I mainly do nowadays because of beat up joints. I also used to grapple a couple of times a week and play a lot of baseball until my early 40s. So that kept me in shape.

I’d imagine Luke and Hershel in all likely train far more intensely and have far more difficult work outs than me. Too lazy to look up their routines.

And Soul Gravy is on point. Genetics.

I had decent genetics when it came to being a good athlete. They have pro caliber and in the case of Hershel, inhumane genetics.

shaqitup - 

No weights.

Well Herschel walker is a straight up liar.

Luke is a bit head scratching but he will maintain an athletic build wrestling/grappling, doing speed drills and probably calisthenics.

Most people will not look like he does with that regimen, and tbh his biceps make it seem like a lie since they look very worked.

Maybe Hershel is lying or maybe he is not. I’ve never seen a video of him hitting the weights.

Howie Long used to talk about Bo Jackson not lifting, not training very hard and bar none being one of the strongest and the fastest football player he ever saw.

My son has never touched a weight, grapples twice a week and he is yoked. He was yoked when he was a little kid before he started training some.

I’ve played a lot of sports. Certain guys are blessed with unreal genetics. They don’t have to train like a normal person and they still excel.

I don’t see any reason to believe that weights are the only path to a muscular physique.

LayzieTheSavage -
ranier wolfcastle -

That's the ab workout he does after cardio. 

I've never seen him lift a weight that was more than 25lbs

You don’t need to lift heavy weights to become ripped. You can achieve exactly the same gains with lighter weights and higher reps. It’s time under stress that counts for gaining muscle.

You do need to lift heavy weights in order gain strength though. 

Not sure who I want to win Rockhold or Whittaker. I feel like we should cheer for the American, but Rob is the nicest guy ever not just the nicest MMA fighter.

GOAT St. Pierre - Not sure who I want to win Rockhold or Whittaker. I feel like we should cheer for the American, but Rob is the nicest guy ever not just the nicest MMA fighter.

Both are Champ material. I’m just looking forward to it, may the best man win. 

Boner McGregor - 
GOAT St. Pierre - Not sure who I want to win Rockhold or Whittaker. I feel like we should cheer for the American, but Rob is the nicest guy ever not just the nicest MMA fighter.

I just don’t get the feeling that Rockhold wants fans or cares for them.

That’s the thing about McGregor and other major draws it was always apparent that Conor wanted fans and appreciated the adoration.

Looks clean to me..I have a similar body type and I spend most of my time sitting on the couch smoking weed 

GOAT St. Pierre -
Boner McGregor - 

I just don’t get the feeling that Rockhold wants fans or cares for them.

That’s the thing about McGregor and other major draws it was always apparent that Conor wanted fans and appreciated the adoration.

The boy is very salty. He’s too cool for fans. 

You can still be jacked and/or shredded without lifting weights. Gymnasts are arguably the strongest athletes pound for pound and they basically train using bodyweight only.

YaoMingia -

Looks clean to me..I have a similar body type and I spend most of my time sitting on the couch smoking weed 

My ex brother in law is the same way, about 185 and shredded all he does is pushups pull-ups and smoke the reefer...asshole