Rockhold v Bisping 3

Perfect send off fight for Bisping. Do it in London. If Bisping wins he retires vindicated that the title reign wasn't a fluke of amazing luck. 

If if he loses, he retires with the proper understanding that it was indeed a fluke. 

Either way way all the questions are answered and there will be no sleepless nights of doubt.

Not now after getting his bell rung in the gsp fight

Then that viscous ok by kelvin

Mike would need what a year off to recover at least

Rockhold would beat bisping in a rematch before the head trauma now I don’t even think it’s fair.

To be honest I think mike is going to fight one more time and that’s it doubt he wants his farewell fight to be somebody as tough as Luke. Every fighter wants to retire on a win.

Give him an easy W in London.

Bisping vs Punk

Definitely not Rockhold.

No. Give bisping a legend fight. Not a contender

Do Belfort again in London. Pretty fair fight both ways at this stage. 

Despite his lose to Bisping Rockhold is still the best fighter in the MW division, no chance he should be mike's last fight, he needs a Dan Kelly type

Bisping vs hall 

although i think hall gets the KO

Bigtrain2681 -

I like this.

Just like the Hendo rematch, it doesn’t sit well with me that Mike isn’t going to do a rubber match with Luke and since he won the last time they fought will try and frame it as if his first encounters with these guys never happened.

Belfort vs Bisping.  Vitor was on the juice in the past.  Good fight for both guys to retire to.

Waterbottle

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Bisping vs Punk

"Give him an easy W in London."

I think he’s had enough easy matchup in his home nation throughout his career. Man should face a true test to shut all the doubters up (of which I’m still one).

I still don’t count the Anderson/Henderson wins for him. Fair play with Luke (although I think Rockhold was being arrogant and didn’t take the fight serious).

Rockhold rematch is the only fight that really makes sense, seeing as he dodged all the real contenders when the had the belt.

RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

Bisping vs Punk

I think he’s had enough easy matchup in his home nation throughout his career. Man should face a true test to shut all the doubters up (of which I’m still one).

I still don’t count the Anderson/Henderson wins for him. Fair play with Luke (although I think Rockhold was being arrogant and didn’t take the fight serious).

Rockhold rematch is the only fight that really makes sense, seeing as he dodged all the real contenders when the had the belt.

Bisping has at least 3 super questionable decision wins that he obviously lost (Hammill/Hendo/Andy), and I think one decision that he lost that should have gone his way (it was either Rashad or Chael)

I say Evans 

Bofbro -

Despite his lose to Bisping Rockhold is still the best fighter in the MW division, no chance he should be mike's last fight, he needs a Dan Kelly type

No, Whittaker is the best. 

absolutesperry -
Bofbro -

Nope.

Non N00B -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

Bisping vs Punk

Bisping has at least 3 super questionable decision wins that he obviously lost (Hammill/Hendo/Andy), and I think one decision that he lost that should have gone his way (it was either Rashad or Chael)

No chance he lost to Silva and I believe he beat Hendo aswell but it could of gone either way. He’s also had some loses that could of gone either was Evans, Sonnen and Wand fights were close

Bofbro -
absolutesperry -
Bofbro -

Nope.

Yes.

Bigtrain2681 -

I like this matchup.
Non N00B -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner - 

Bisping vs Punk

The mma media scored bisping vs Henderson 14-5-4 in favor of bisping, and bisping vs anderson 16-5-1 in favor of bisping. I could see how you’d score those fights the other way, but calling them robberies is false

Hamill vs bisping is one of the top 5 worst decisions I’ve ever seen though