Rockhold “went off” on fighter pay and Dana corruption

Damn Luke talking like that towards Egg is going to guarantee his last fight in the UFC is Chimaev like Nate’s is

2 Likes

idk man, its your choice to fight for the ufc,

1 Like

I got Paulo by 1st round Brazillian Bitch Slap.

3 Likes

He’s right ufc fighters are underpaid really. Short career & definitely takes some years off your life or hard miles

Look at Kyle Murray dude just signed crazy contract
NFL is overpaying/ ufc and my job underpaying
Lol like Britney Grinder having to play bball & sell vapes in Russia because wnba & 250k is like slavery

I like Luke in some ways & he can def be a douche
I like Luke & Costa looking fwd to this fight the most

I’m almost certain it is.

1 Like

Respect to Luke for this full interview.

Luke contradicted himself so many times.

He has some valid points…But… he was shitting on the current model of UFC and saying “These guys don’t care anymore like Fertitta’s did, and now Dana is just going through the motions” etc etc but on MMA Fighting interview he said his hatred for UFC started when he signed over from Strikeforce.

Rockhold is falling apart, and will continue to do so Saturday night in SLC

1 Like

It’s ironic that some fighters have GoFundMes for their training camps.

I mean, if you want to support your fave fighter then I guess this is for you.

Dana White needs to exit the sport, he’s holding it back after 2013

He looks like death. Good luck on Saturday, he will need it.

You can tell his age bothers him. Rockhold is ONLY 37 but during the press conference Costa knew that was a soft spot.

Luke bit every time he mentioned “he’s old”

Lol I kind of felt bad for Luke

2 Likes

I don’t think it is. Andrei improved his chin by honing some of the best technical boxing and movement in the sport over the years, and for the most part fights guys who aren’t even in the same stratosphere as him on a technical basis. He also evolved his style to where he basically takes zero chances in his fights, so he seldom accrues damage these days. He doesn’t do stupid shit like flying knees anymore that leave him open.

Occasionally, he’ll get dinged and finished by really powerful up and comers, but for the most part, he runs laps around the octagon and easily wins decisions against inexperienced, vastly inferior (on a technical level) heavyweights who are coming up through the ranks.

1 Like

Retarded whiney baby takes from Rockhold.

The only thing I agree with is that healthcare should be taken care of.

Railing against Dana and fighter pay and using a 10 year old GSP fight is silly nonsense.

I would like to thank Luke ahead of time for the free money I’m making betting Costa by KO, I hope Luke fights again and again, because he’s Chuck Liddell level washed and it’s free money everytime.

Okay well the UFC is worth less than individual franchises in some of those leagues, it’s still a young sport and a young organization.

It’s not the bush league promotion for this sport, its the premier promotion. Imagine going into being a progressional racquetball player and whining about pay, there’s no audience there to pay you.

The UFC is still gaining steam and growing, and MMA is still earning legitimacy and putting roots down in some places.

So sorry that there aren’t $500/million dollar contracts in the UFC like there is in the NFL and MLB. If only MMA had spent the better part of the last 100-150 years as americas past time then all your whining would be just.

The only things I think are injustice in current UFC are low pay floors, nobody should be fighting in the premier organization for 10/10, minimum should be 25/25, and healthcare should be covered, people Clock into training like a 9-5 job and they get hurt, ufc should pay for healthcare regardless of whether fighters are independent contractors or not, they’re working full time every week to prepare for their next appearance in the organization.

I have no sympathy for the career journeyman only making 100/100 thinking he should be making millions because NFL players make millions. The sport isn’t there yet.

1 Like

Yeah he definitely ain’t standin’ and bangin’, but in that weight class, I feel like it can’t just be tightening up the defense alone…haha, but I guess that is more plausible than getting surgery to remove nerves from your jaw (I don’t even know if the jaw has nerves or the hitting of those nerves causes you to drop, I’m not a medical doctor).

The Last Samurai!

2 Likes

damn, the way dc reacted to luke touching his finger, seems he believes Luke to be gay. and these guys know each other pretty well.

1 Like

Should’ve negotiated better in the first place.

When you mention it DC did seem rather repulsed