Rockhold will never fight again, moving on.

Rockhold should never have been champion, whether he fights again is irrelevant. Bisping shouldn't be champion. Shame what's happened to the middle weight division.

Jake Macho -
BubblesNS - 
Jake Macho -
BubblesNS - I might be possible that Luke is a fighter and has no interest in stopping fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Just like how Rounda was obsessed with winning, fighting was her whole life, etc. Or how Conman needed an immediate rematch with Nate. The fact is these fighters are like a house of cards, and when that one card falls down their whole mindset topples over.
You keep using a sample of 2 fighters out of like 550 on the roster. Rockhold has always been a crybaby . Your argument is without logic. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry but the 550 fighters on the roster don't compare to someone like Rockhold, or Rousey, or McGregor. Neither in terms of career or media presence.

Guys like Bisping and Henderson will spend a decade being a gatekeeper because they have no other options. Someone like Schaub however will move onto podcasting, PVZ into dancing, Rockhold into modeling, etc.
Rockhold doesn't compare to McGregor or Ronda either unless you are not so secretly gay for him. End of story. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at calling Ronda beautiful Phone Post 3.0

OnlyPirateFan - Lol at calling Ronda beautiful Phone Post 3.0

Most men would consider a 10 beautiful.

Jake Macho -

Has the scale changed? Is it out of 17.5 now? Phone Post 3.0

MmmozzY - 
Jake Macho -

Has the scale changed? Is it out of 17.5 now? Phone Post 3.0

Think you're trolling but Ronda is a 10 not just because of her looks (which are beautiful), but because of what an exceptional person she is. Her drive, charisma, personality. She has the it factor.

Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - 
Vinnie G -

Gross look at those hair roots. I'm guessing she has hair in her ass. 1/10 wood knot. Phone Post 3.0

i think i recognize her from bangbros

OP what's your real SN?

No one even knows who rockhold is lol nice try though. Phone Post 3.0

ThunderlipsTapped - Stopped reading @ RR is one of the most beautiful women on the planet.... Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Slave feet - Fucking GiGa Phone Post 3.0
Ahh fuck, he's back.
Who the fuck let this clown back in? Phone Post 3.0

Jake Macho -
comeonman1 - 

OP- How much did Schaub pay you to post that?

Schaub doesn't have to pay people to express that he is an interesting and insightful person to listen to. He actually gets paid by proving it every time he hosts a podcast.
pukes in mouth Phone Post 3.0

Since when do people outside of mma give a fuck about Rockhold? Phone Post 3.0

I'm hearing alot of talk about how Rockhold isn't a celebrity outside of mma. And to that I'd say, give it time. This sport made a rich celebrity of an Irish manlet who trains with pool noodles and sports a man bun with a monkey chest tattoo.

Luke is a tall, handsome, white guy with a great smile and a body to die for. He comes from a rich family and is well-spoken. If this guy doesn't have the makings of a star then please show me one. And hopefully it's not some Irish plumber with a crap accent I tower over at 5'11".

Luke is humble, and was a true fighter. But the championship gave him a taste of a different kind of life. One he will now embrace fully, leaving the ufc as a young man leaves their childhood home.

Yeah but the difference being that not only do the general population not know about Luke, and a good percentage of those who do think he comes off as an arrogant dick.

Moreover, he has nothing on Conor when it comes to media, showmanship, general entertainment. Bisping called it correct when he said that Luke had nothing between the ears.

He'll be back to fight OP. Phone Post 3.0

those rare people that captivate us and beg our attention, those people like Luke Rockhold.

^^ this is where it became abundantly clear that you are either trolling hard (most likely) or are suffering with a mental disorder. Either way, Rockhold will fight for years to come, and really has no plan B, because he has the personality of a coat hanger. Phone Post 3.0

cruedi - Rockhold should never have been champion, whether he fights again is irrelevant. Bisping shouldn't be champion. Shame what's happened to the middle weight division.

why shouldnt have rockhold been champion?he beat Weidman straight up but came in way too confident and cocky against Bisping..his chin was up and he had no defense..i couldnt believe how lightly he was taking Bisping..

it is bizarre that Bisping is champion asi had him ranked 7 at mdwt

Y'all toasting in a roll bread.

Lol @!rockhold being a media darling. That said he will be back, he's not like the other people mentioned. He seems almost psychotic in his dedication to being the best Phone Post 3.0