Rocky Marciano-Chuck Liddell K-1 Rules...

One round over/under. You think the accountant makes it out of the first round against The Rock?

Leg kicks? Rocky won a fight with half his nose hanging offa his face, and Chuck's leg kicks are going to bother him? Forget about it. Look at the guys that KO'd Chuck. Nonea them had Rocky's eart shattering power

Chuck's defense against punches is to take them and fire back. I don't think that's a good strategy for a fight with Rocky Marciano.

Rocky's 3-0 in k1 threads imo. Guys going.to be a kickboxing goat before long. Phone Post

Devlin - 

Rocky's 3-0 in k1 threads imo. Guys going.to be a kickboxing goat before long. Phone Post

LOL

While normally I would side with the MMA/Kickboxer, Rocky is a HORRIBLE match-up for Liddell.

Chuck's game was to utilize his wrestling to not be taken down and be a slightly better striker(I always felt his stand-up was vastly over-rated)than the fighters he faced- most of which didn't involve kicking. MMA he dominates Rocky. K1 or boxing he gets KOed.

Chucky broke Franklins arm with a kick. Hed kick Rocky in his left arm, then hed kick Rocky in his right arm.

Rocky isnt winning after that with two broken arms.

Chucky gets the KO in the 3rd

I'm going with rocky due to all his new found kickboxing experience he's getting. Phone Post

"THIS WAS NOT OUR GAMEPLAN FOR ROCKY"

- dfwjr

Brian Rule - "THIS WAS NOT OUR GAMEPLAN FOR ROCKY"

- dfwjr

No way that he'd bet $75K or whatever it was on Liddell over Rocky fucking Marciano.

Chuck got outstruck by Randy Couture!

Rocky because hes a buzzsaw! Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - Rocky because hes a buzzsaw! Phone Post 3.0
Oh and Forza Marciano!!! Phone Post 3.0

Stop this "boxers in K1 fights"-threads silliness....

Chuck by kicks, probably leg kicks

Devlin - 

Comments like these make forums a great place.

Poptarts - 
Devlin - 

Comments like these make forums a great place.

the best place.

Smart Chuck using leg kicks would probably win. Standard Chuck trusting his fists would get put to sleep in a hurry. Phone Post

AndersonThrewTheFight - 
Bobby Lupo - Leg kicks? Rocky won a fight with half his nose hanging offa his face, and Chuck's leg kicks are going to bother him? Forget about it. Look at the guys that KO'd Chuck. Nonea them had Rocky's eart shattering power

Rocky has probably never been kicked in his legs before. If Chuck was smart he would leg kick and run until Rocky couldn't stand. If they traded punches, of course Rocky would win. But any MMA fighter with decent kicks and footwork is going to leg kick the fuck out of ANY boxer. If Chuck fights smart, with K-1 rules, it's not even close.

Are you saying that there's an MMA fighter with decent footwork out there somewhere?

Liddel by head kick ko

This is in the who would win between Superman and The Hulk territory - anyone can give any answer they want, because there's no way it'll ever be tested.