Roddy White of the Atlanta Falcons - WTF

In the last 3 weeks this prick has accumulated a total of 2 points for me in my fantasy football pool. Suck my balls you useless cunt...............you can consider yourself a waiver wire failure come Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same about CJ Anderson and TJ Yeldon Phone Post 3.0

TheMessiah - I feel the same about CJ Anderson and TJ Yeldon Phone Post 3.0
I took cj #12 overall... smh Phone Post 3.0

GhettoDestro - 

I trade Ivory for CJ

stupid fucking trade

GhettoDestro -
Me too bro. It sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Do you fantasy football guys make fun of nerds for playing D&D? Phone Post 3.0

Hey fuckers.........this thread is about my Roddy White woes, not CJ motherfucking Anderson. You snivelling bitches need your own thread, this place is only big enough for one whiner and a whole lot of empty sympathy!

Ebony - Do you fantasy football guys make fun of nerds for playing D&D? Phone Post 3.0

no

You started him three weeks in a row? I cut him for Travis Benjamin. I have no complaints.

To be honest I think white was considered a fantasy bust from the beginning this year. Phone Post 3.0

Ebony - Do you fantasy football guys make fun of nerds for playing D&D? Phone Post 3.0

Don't be gay..........just don't do it man! Do not compare our world with that of those basement dwelling pussies. We take our screamig shit show to the big room one the main level of the house where the big screen is located like true alphas.

sgotwalks - 

Hey fuckers.........this thread is about my Roddy White woes, not CJ motherfucking Anderson. You snivelling bitches need your own thread, this place is only big enough for one whiner and a whole lot of empty sympathy!

What did you expect for an old WR down on the depth chart? lol

Oh no, torrey smith, andre johnson, and roddy white aren't putting up big numbers, lol bitch they're all old as dirt.

Jhay -
sgotwalks - 

Oh no, torrey smith, andre johnson, and roddy white aren't putting up big numbers, lol bitch they're all old as dirt.
Torrey smith just hit his 5th year in the league.... Phone Post 3.0

StruggleSnuggles - 
Jhay -
sgotwalks - 

lol my bad, thinking of anquan boldin

sgotwalks -

Don't be gay..........just don't do it man! Do not compare our world with that of those basement dwelling pussies. We take our screamig shit show to the big room one the main level of the house where the big screen is located like true alphas.

Our DM had a pretty sweet finished basement... Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - 
sgotwalks - 

He was intended to be my number 3 wideout, a simple 8 to 12 points a week would have been nice in a pool where you get 1 point per reception, 1 point for every 10 yards, 6 for a receiving td and 9 for one over 40 yards, but 2 points total over 3 weeks............come on man? I could have gone out there and done that!

sgotwalks - 
Jhay - 
sgotwalks - 

He was intended to be my number 3 wideout, a simple 8 to 12 points a week would have been nice in a pool where you get 1 point per reception, 1 point for every 10 yards, 6 for a receiving td and 9 for one over 40 yards, but 2 points total over 3 weeks............come on man? I could have gone out there and done that!

You thought the #3 WR on a team that wants Julio to catch the ball every play was gonna give you 10 points a game? not gonna happen bro, there isn't a #3 wr that I can think of that does that

StruggleSnuggles -
Jhay -
sgotwalks - 

Ummmm....uh....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Have you thought about maybe Calling Mr. Ryan and express your concerns about targeting Jones to much? Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -
StruggleSnuggles - 
Jhay -
sgotwalks - 

lol my bad, thinking of anquan boldin
They all look the same. Phone Post 3.0