Rodrigo y Gabriela new alb

'9 dead alive' first studio album in 5 years, crazy good duo with a real unique sound on guitar. All acoustic Latin style with lots of metal influence. Their other studio albums are great as well, def check them out if you are into guitar players with skill Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait for them to hit Beantown for this album. PUMPED.

SirBadd - I mean i've seen some sick KOs the past few years but can you imagine if this happened at a UFC on FOX today? Is there anything that really tops the way this guy went out??

Blue Please:
http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/1-tankvs1.gif Phone Post 3.0

wow thats alot of power

I can pay Diablo Rojo in its entirety Phone Post 3.0

Willin - I can pay Diablo Rojo in its entirety Phone Post 3.0
Nice hanuman is all I have down 100% Phone Post 3.0

I got ixtapa as well as Diablo. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU, I have been waiting on some new shit Phone Post 3.0

It blows my mind how wide the appeal is for them. From meatheads on mma forums to gay hipster dooshes to stoner festival hippies. Who else can you say that about? Phone Post 3.0

saw them at the hollywood bowl a few years ago. phenomenal guitar.

Eggbert - I wish they would come to Edmonton. Phone Post 3.0
No no only a Calgary show will do :) Phone Post 3.0

Jesús X - as a kid who playes nylon string classical,I love this group
This is the group that bridged me over into playing nylon classical Phone Post 3.0

Dat stairway to heaven cover. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - Can't wait for them to hit Beantown for this album. PUMPED.
It's beantown wherever they go! badum tssss but seriously, what's with airline food?... Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman -
ausgepicht - Can't wait for them to hit Beantown for this album. PUMPED.
It's beantown wherever they go! badum tssss but seriously, what's with airline food?... Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I mean, 1) LOL at the beantown joke
2) I literally listened to Hanuman and Tamacun on my wy into work this morning, and it turned my crappy morning awesome.

I wish all ye apes hadn't got turned on to them. They really blew up and are always a tough ticket to get. For good reason - because they are FUCKING WIZARDS.

Unfortunately, their concerts are now crowded and full of douchebags now.

So stop posting on this thread.

THEY ACTUALLY SUCK. DON'T GO SEE THEM.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNc5o9TU0t0&feature=player_detailpage first vid I found, good stuff.

Not on iTunes but 're-foc' is another great hidden gem album by them, the sneak in a few Metallica riffs here and there Phone Post 3.0