Roe v. Wade overturned

I’m fairly certain GOP wouldn’t be going that far had it not been for Pro-Choice retards literally celebrating abortions. It’s absolutely disgusting. It wasn’t enough to have the right to have abortions, the pro-choice retards had to try and rub it in others faces any chance they got and celebrate it like you’re not deciding to end a life.

I’m not asking for peoples feelings to be legislated. I’m explaining why the objection to abortion is getting more hardline. Celebrating abortion is disgusting. It has gotten to the point where I don’t even think the pro-choice crowd even cares about abortion more than they do the ability to wave it in another persons face. Just listen to some of the rhetoric that’s been coming from the Pro-Choice crowd. How they’re going to go get pregnant just to have an abortion and so on.

Legislation is what matters, though. If someone is supportive of anti-abortion legislation because they just don’t like the attitudes people have around it more than anything real, that is asking to legislate attitudes.

Every clinic in America is surrounded by people yelling that anyone going inside is a murderer who is going to burn in the fires of hell. Trolling them back is fine.

1 Like

Every clinic? Come the fuck on. I drive by them all the time.never seen a single protest. Probably 1%.

Every clinic in America is surrounded by people yelling that anyone going inside is a murderer who is going to burn in the fires of hell. Trolling them back is fine.

Yeah, I hope you are using hyperbole as that is not remotely true.

First off Masters the GOP senate candidate didn’t call for a ban on condoms. He said he disagreed with the legal ruling on Griswald vs Connecticut but he has no intention of outlawing contraception.

What law doesn’t allow for termination of a nonviable pregnancy? If the democrats were serious and believed that is at risk they’d propose a law that guarantees abortion protections for the life of the mother and nonviable pregnancies. I would bet they could pass it tomorrow if they wanted. They don’t because they know it’s not an actual issue.

That’s why the average Conservative leads Leftists by a large margin when it comes to adoption and charities…
The Left likes to throw this around, but you guys don’t try to help anyone. You’re all self centered assholes.

6 Likes

A functional prefrontal cortex.

barney stinson burn GIF

Le Shat
©

1 Like

You got an unbiased source for this alleged fact or did you just pull this out of your ass?

tenor (1)

You can look, but he is right at least for charity.

1 Like

eye-roll-simon-cowell

Le Shat
©
:fist:t4:

When I have time I’ll see if I can find the survey done on adoption that I’ve seen previously. Christian Conservatives are about double.

It makes sense to me. The only large organizations that I saw when involved in foster homes or adoption were faith based charities.

1 Like

First of all, I don’t support abortion after 20 weeks generally speaking. However, you are making a terrible point. To suggest that if you don’t care what happens thousands of miles away you must not really care what happens here is retarded.

Yeah. they should be forcefully aborting Muslim babies.