ROF 29 Fight Focus Scott Jorgensen

Scott Jorgensen wrestled in college for Boise State University. He is a 3 time PAC-10 champion and finished in the top twelve at the NCAA national tournament. Scott began his MMA career in 2006 and has put together a 4-1 record. He was also a training/sparring partner of World Champion Urijah Faber for his last fight. Jorgensen will be challenging Tyler Toner, for Toner's 145 YOUNG GUN CHAMPIONSHIP belt.

What do you know about your opponent for ROF 29? Not a lot just that he has win over the one person I lost to.

How long have you been training for this fight? I train year round. I wrestled year round for 15+ years so it is second nature for me to always be training.

What game plan do you have? It's a secret... no I plan on staying smart and patient unlike my last showing in the ROF

What made you decide to start fighting? I finished up my college wrestling career and looked around and saw some of my friends from college doing well in MMA. So they day after I got back from NCAA's my senior year I began my MMA training.

Who has been your toughest or most memorable fight? Hmmm... I would have to say they all have their moments. My toughest fight would have to be my last fight in the XFC in Tacoma... I fought a tough kid and imposed my will and dominated him for 2 and a half rounds ending it with a full mount and an armbar. Probably the most memorable for the opportunities I had open up for me after that fight.

What are your goals in the sport? To be the king... just kidding.. but in all seriousness. I want to be the best lightweight in the world and to do that I have to fight the best and not just survive but out work and class them. This fight is a another test that I have to focus on to reach my goal.

Who is your favorite fighter of all time? That's tough. I like a lot of fighters and all for different reasons. One of my favorite fighters of all time is Babalu. I like his style and his attitude. He works hard I respect that.

If you could fight any one, who would it be and why? I want to fight the best on my way to the top. That way I have every chance possible to fight the best, Beat the best and ultimately be the best.

What is a typical training day for you? Run in the AM. Then off to work. 4pm Go to the gym and work stand up for an hour. Lots of hand speed and rhythm. Then hit the ground either straight wrestling or submission depends on the day. Then spar or live grappling in the cage. Finish it off with sprints and circuit training or weight lifting. I Train a lot with my college teammates and try to make it to Sacramento to Ultimate Fitness whenever possible.

What are your hobbies? I do a lot but I love to cliff jump, hunt, play some 360 and hang with the fam.

What is your favorite food? Sushi is the best I could eat that shit all day.

What is in your CD/MP3 player right now? Right now some lupe fiasco, Pharrell, TI, 30 Seconds to mars and NERD.

What is the last movie you saw? I have Netflix man I can't remember.

What is one thing that would surprise ROF fans to learn about you? I have a serious addiction to shoes.

What is your favorite quote or motto? "Some are born to build, to discover, to heal; and there are those born to fight. They fight for themselves, their families, their God. It is their nature, it is their genetics. Those that cannot understand label it abnormal, deviant...twisted. It is our Twisted Genetiks that compels us; it is what separates us from them" Who wins in this fantasy MMA match: Royler Gracie vs. Bruce Lee? Bruce all the way. Enter the Dragon.

Thin Crust, Thick or Pan? Just give me the pizza already.

Beer, Whiskey, Wine, Vodka or bottled water? Beer in the afternoon, Whiskey at about 9pm, and Bottled water in the morning.

If there was a movie made about you, what actor should play your part? Hmm not sure... Maybe that dude from Borat... Whats his name... Or Mike Epps

What do you want it to say on your headstone? I try not to think that far ahead... Besides I'll let my kids pick that out.

Anyone you would like to thank? All my training partners in Boise, my trainer Nate, Jesse, Urijah. Dave, Dustin and Demitry. My managers Jeff and Mike check out WWW.MMA.BZ . Also Check out WWW.TWISTE DGENETIKS.COM . Most of all my fiancee Sarah for her support and understanding.

TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!! Tickets for the event are on sale now and can be purchased at the Event Center Box Office, Charge by phone at 303-410-T I X S, or online at www.broomfieldeventcenter.com . Ticket Prices are $25.00, $35.00 and $55.00 for reserved seating (facilty fees not included).

As always if you would like to see the show in style 8 seat VIP tables or VIP Party Suites can be reserved at 303- 246-5237, or beanz4@msn.com