ROFL @ Detroit Pistons

LOL @ your shitty ass team. Tied up with the Cavs. Hell Cavs BLEW Games 1 and 2, yet you think your team can compete with the Spurs? LOL!

You just better hope to God you can get past the Cavs.

it does suck and it hurts even more when some idiot like yourself rubs it
in our faces. Its funny how its basically down to Detroit, Cleveland and
San Antonio which are possibly the worst cities to live in. My Pistons may
be upset, but at least I can take consolation that I live in Dallas.

Where's CapnKindBud?

BD is correct.

---"Detroit, Cleveland and San Antonio which are possibly the worst cities to live in."---

Preposterous. SA is a great town to live in if you're mexican.

Viva la raza!

Yeah where is the good shit-talking Capn? If the Cavs do somehow win this series he needs to take his forum beating like a man.

Yeah, the Pistons haven't played well the whole series so far but will probably still pull it out in 7.

But the Spurs are a bad match up for them. They would have had a better shot against the Suns or Mavericks.

Hey, Brian, whatever happened to the Zentsov(sp?) fight?

The pussy backed out of course. It's hard for me to get muh bread.

"it does suck and it hurts even more when some idiot like yourself rubs it in our faces."

Dude, I could spend all day copy and pasting shit you have said to me, or about the Spurs. Whether they cheat, suck, flop, astrick, low ratings. You name it, YOU have said it. So don't expect fair treament when your "oh so powerful team" is looking like a typical east crap team.

"Its funny how its basically down to Detroit, Cleveland and San Antonio which are possibly the worst cities to live in. My Pistons may be upset, but at least I can take consolation that I live in Dallas."

SO DO I.

You bandwagon motherfuckers. YOU LIVE IN DALLAS, SUPPORT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING TEAM, WEINERS

I was raised in SA, moved to Dallas 6 years ago. For me to be a bandwagoner, would be to join the Mavs. I will ALWAYS stay by my Spurs.

"I was raised in SA, moved to Dallas 6 years ago. For me to be a bandwagoner, would be to join the Mavs. I will ALWAYS stay by my Spurs. "

Oh god, I moved to Dallas like 6 years ago too. Are you the Evil Me?? Well guess not, cause I'm from Hawaii - Paradise, You - San Antonio - Ghetto.

Playing the rest of the playoffs is all a formality. We all know Spurs are winning a title this year.

Nice to see you again CapnKindBud!

"Cavs huh? You mean the team that beat your team both times that they played this year."

Well if it happened during the regular season then it MUST mean something.

did the east all-stars beat the west this season?

if so, the Spurs are in for a hard time.

lol @ dr boudreaux

The only bitches I see are on Pistons, and their daddy is named Lebron. The Pistons best do all they can to get one last ring b/c their days of getting past Wade and Lebron are quickly coming to an end.

"Keep talkin' shit, little bitches. Keep talkin' shit."

We'll see who the bitch is soon enough :)

Can we keep talkin' now?