Rogan and Goldberg as commentators

I heard it many times, that some fans dont like Rogan and Goldberg as commentators. Could u explain why?

I think they are great, I'd like if they had a 3rd person there. Brian Stann, frank Mir or a different retired fighter Phone Post 3.0

Goldberg is a muppet. Phone Post 3.0

Goldberg has no business being there.

He seems like a nice guy, but if after a decade you re still unlistenable, then it's time to get cut Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. I had to come back and post again because I was trying to think of a worse commentator than Goldberg in ANY sport EVER.....but I can't....can you?????? Phone Post 3.0

Bass Rutten would be a great addition Phone Post 3.0

The WEC commentators, including Mir, were better. The MC as well was way better than Buffer. They made it look more professional.

IMO, the WEC commentators + Rogan would be great. I love Rogan's enthusiasm. Goldberg is just terrible.

Def need some John Madden in there Phone Post 3.0

I love them both, no question. But as others said, it would be great if 3rd commentator would join.
Maybe not every single event though. Like a special guest.
And maybe (ex) fighters like
C. Leben, D. Severn, B. Rutten, Bj Penn...
But i really cant say anything bad about Goldie and Rogan, good team Phone Post 3.0

They're not bad but the chemistry between them has faded over the years. Sometimes they sound like they talk to themselves...

Don't get me wrong they're still good unlike Jon Anik... now this guy fucking sucks.

shaqitup - Goldberg has no business being there.

He seems like a nice guy, but if after a decade you re still unlistenable, then it's time to get cut Phone Post 3.0
I like Goldberg.
Even if he does say dumb shit sometimes, his enthusiasm is unrivaled.

It is allllll overrrrrr!!!!

Who can top that?
I've yet to hear a team that gives as much excitement as those 2 guys. Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 

The WEC commentators, including Mir, were better. The MC as well was way better than Buffer. They made it look more professional.

IMO, the WEC commentators + Rogan would be great. I love Rogan's enthusiasm. Goldberg is just terrible.

I agree 110% about Buffer. He's wayyy over the top and that kills excitement... Joe Martinez on the other hand gets yo hyped like no one and sounds way more professional.

Goldberg has to be there, love the opening to PPV's where he just stares at Rogan talking, occasionally smiling awkwardly at the camera like he has no clue whats going on

Thats how I like the PPV's start Phone Post 3.0

I've long since felt that I didn't like Goldberg but couldn't quantify why. Finally, after some introspection, I realized the issue I have with him.

It's that he actually talks too much. Sounds dumb, but it's true. I feel he comes in with useless info at times where silence is actually best... like it could be when a guy who is mounted is about to do a sweep (a pivotal change in the fight), and that's the time Mike will want to talk about how the guy used to work in a garage and dreamed of being a fighter or stuff like that.

I honestly try to avoid "hating" but that's my honest (hopefully respectful) criticism.

With all that said, I don't dislike it enough to cry about it.

I like Rogan and Goldie, UFC events wouldnt/arent the same without them.

Rogan and someone else who was knowledgable and not reading from a lap top would be useful. I mean it sounds like he is reading... Rogan is exciting and some of the off the cuff stuff he says is gold. Not to mention you can hear in his voice he loves the sport. Phone Post 3.0

they are awesome. Goldberg say stupid shit and rogan nut hugs but them not being part of the PPV would be like something would be missing from the event as a whole

Goldberg has been in the UFC how long? And has no great calls period. Nobody is going to make a youtube vid of goldbergs great calls because it'd be the most boring shit ever.In what should have been the most exciting call ever when AS submitted Sonnen he could still only muster his "And it's all over!" standard lame call.

rogan has gotten a lot worse. he does zero research for fights, so when he is calling fights for a guy he hasn't seen before, he often does a terrible job. this is a bigger issue now with him not calling all the fights (fightpass etc) and the volume of fights put on.

if he has seen many of a fighter's fights, he actually does a pretty good job.

he also has a problem where if the fight is going a certain way and then changes, or if the fight isn't going how he expected, he is poor at changing the commentary. he usually picks a narrative and sticks with it, and cannot change it for the life of him.

Too Rude -

I like Rogan and Goldie, UFC events wouldnt/arent the same without them.

I feel the same.
While most of the ufc's broadcast team are good, i always feel like there's a great deal of enthusiasm lacking when Rogan/Goldberg aren't calling a card Phone Post 3.0