Rogan and Goldie make UFC so much better

Say what you want, but I enjoy watching the fights way more with Rogan and Goldie. Joe just brings the excitement.

Thank you Joe and Goldie. You guys are awesome!

Rogan will be missed for sure.

FreightTrain - Rogan will be missed for sure.

It wont be the same, that is for sure

Don't go, Joe.

Pay that man all the fanny packs he wants. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan will be missed when he's done Phone Post 3.0

ttt

They do 100% add another level of excitement to every event they call, but during the Ortega vs Guida fight they were way off In what they vs me was seeing. I never usually notice this but Rogan was portraying the fight as Guida dominating and all I saw was him bouncing in circles and landing small pot shots. Meanwhile Ortega was landing HARD clean 1-twos from the first round and it showed by the third. Not trashing Joe at all but it was just weird watching a Great win for Ortega being portrayed as him losing most of the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Love Rogan. Can't stand Goldberg Phone Post 3.0

They make it seem like a big show. Anik is god awful and monotone Stann isn't much better. If Rogan goes i'd rather hear Jimmy Smith than Stann/Hardy/Florian. Phone Post 3.0

Bigtrain2681 - They make it seem like a big show. Anik is god awful and monotone Stann isn't much better. If Rogan goes i'd rather hear Jimmy Smith than Stann/Hardy/Florian. Phone Post 3.0

I actually like Anik but Rogan is Rogan.

I like Brian Stann but he is better suited for smaller cards. If Joe leaves I think Chael or Mir would be amazing replacements.

I loved Mir when he did WEC. His love affair with Miguel torres was legendary Phone Post 3.0