rogan and goldie vs kenflo and anik

Wich broadcast team do you prefer

Smh... Phone Post

Seriously? Not comparable. Anik did well but Goldie and Joe are here to stay and rightfully so. Florian is a cool guy but he's hard to listen to :-/ Phone Post

I am extremely disappointed that they won't be calling ufc on fx 2

Kenflo sometimes talks like its a radio broadcast and gives you EVERY. SINGLE. detail that's happening as if you can't see anything which kind of annoys me - I clearly see that fighter A is punching fighter B from his guard, no need to tell me that Kenflo. shrugs but that's just me.

Rogan by day, the joe Rogan experience by night Phone Post

It was nice to see the prefight vignettes not read in robottone.

Rogan and anik would be Tits!!! Phone Post

The most glaring weakness was the in cage interviews. Those are impromptu, and Rogan does a nice job. I'm sure a lot of that is due to experience, but fight knowledge surely plays a big part, too.

I had a hard time knowing who was speaking with Anik and Kenflo. If I had to assess them individually I would say they both did great. However, I did not like them as a team as their voice are to similar to each others.

clattymine - Rogan and anik would be Tits!!!

this

I liked Anik way better than both Rogan and Goldy but Kenflo isn't that intresting to listen to.

They should switch Kenflo with Bonnar and then we would have a winning combination.

Master of Cool -  I had a hard time knowing who was speaking with Anik and Kenflo. If I had to assess them individually I would say they both did great. However, I did not like them as a team as their voice are to similar to each others.

I actually agree with this.

I pretty much watched UFC on FX while listening to music. The commentating and interviews were horrendous. Phone Post

Master of Cool -  I had a hard time knowing who was speaking with Anik and Kenflo. If I had to assess them individually I would say they both did great. However, I did not like them as a team as their voice are to similar to each others.

This is a real issue. Anik may have to make an adjustment.

frampton337 -  I pretty much watched UFC on FX while listening to music. The commentating and interviews were horrendous. Phone Post
I would imagine so, given that you had to tune out the music to try and follow the commentary.

anik is better than Goldie but Rogan is better than kenflo...

Now does that mean Anik/goldie would be better than the current Ateam?  no...  Goldie makes Rogan look good.

The Goldie/Rogan team is perfect.  Anik needs a better wingman. Florian doesnt cut it...  Ideally, Randy is the best option but he's doing a movie and he's not the easiest guy to negotiate with.  That leaves Mir.

Mir should replace kenflo, and Florian should replace Bonnar.  Bonnar cant string a sentence together on live TV.

Ken flo is horrible in the booth. Monotonous, dull, lacks enthusiasm. Phone Post

I kinda thought Anik was a little bias towards Mike Easton during commentary which annoyed me a little, but I'd probably need to watch it again....other than that they did a good job, although I did have trouble figuring out who was talking aswell Phone Post

Each team is has a unique style, both of which I enjoy.