rogan and goldie vs kenflo and anik

i remember anik making a Goldie-like error when indicating that "both fighters share a 72" (not sure exactly the reach or which fight it was)reach advantage"...
my lady caught it..
...missed Rogan though

Any broadcast that doesn't include Goldie is preferred.

Can't beat the energy Rogan provides. Goldie's voice is good to hear as well, he can say some silly things sometimes but imagine trying to constantly talk even when nothings happening. When there were finished on FX show there was literally no excitement in the announcers voice.

Goldie and Joe...

However, I did think that Anik and Florian did a good job and they will only get better. The only issue I had was that they sound so much alike that it felt like there was only one person there. Goldie and Joe sound very, very different and compliment each other quite well. They could have Goldie and Kenny, and Joe and Anik. Or any other comibination and it would be much better. Just don't think Kenny should be win Anik.

Master of Cool -  I had a hard time knowing who was speaking with Anik and Kenflo. If I had to assess them individually I would say they both did great. However, I did not like them as a team as their voice are to similar to each others.

+1

clattymine - Rogan and anik would be Tits!!! Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Rogan is the best EVA. Dude is just so naturally enthusiastic and passionate about his job, he's like an A-level fighter with a ton of HEART. Can't teach that!

Rogan and Goldie for life!

^ ...then I want what you want...
j/k

Hired Gun -
clattymine - Rogan and anik would be Tits!!!

this

This all day Phone Post

Wanderlei Cesar da Silva fan - Rogan by day, the joe Rogan experience by night Phone Post

ALL DAY Phone Post

i thought anik and kenflo did a decent job.i couldnt tell them apart and joe and goldy are way better but they did a good job and sounded professional. the only thing is i dont know who john anik is.whats his background ,does he train,is he a fox sports employee?

Anik need to improve in areas like the post fight interview but his play by play was really solid and rogan man his ability as a color commentator his energy is the best probably his only competition should be schiavello. Kenny meanwhile is a really technical person and shine more as an analyst rather than a color. And to end it all Goldie catchphrase has stuck so mic to the UFC that it's hard to not see him commentate. So in summary I like them all. Phone Post

jason73 - i thought anik and kenflo did a decent job.i couldnt tell them apart and joe and goldy are way better but they did a good job and sounded professional. the only thing is i dont know who john anik is.whats his background ,does he train,is he a fox sports employee?

He used to be the host of espn mma live as well as the play by play of season 1 of bellator Phone Post