Rogan and Jenna discuss oral sex

How to give good oral

Dude, did you see that two airliners just crashed in the World Trade Center!  I bet Bush is gonna make em pay!

This just in, The Hindenburg has crashed!

They said it sounded like grenades going off when the bodies splattered on the concrete.

FUTA1 who gives the better blowjob?

Bill Jackson - They said it sounded like grenades going off when the bodies splattered on the concrete.

Was that really necessary ?

Dude, we're poking fun at the fact you posted a video everyone on here saw two years ago.  No need to go over the top. 

Oh, and Lincoln was just shot!!!!!  Damn slaves will never be freed now. I'm moving to Canada, once they get internetz.

Bill Jackson - They said it sounded like grenades going off when the bodies splattered on the concrete.

Kirik please BAN. This is completely uncalled for.

Bill Jackson - MoreThanUFC, you talking about these unlucky fucks. Sucks to be them.

Unlucky fucks,

real classy dipshit

"briny deaths of millions"

Actually bill jackson, the explosions were from in the buildings before and during the controlled demolition. according to the firefighters and the tower workers (not the govt operatives posing as witnesses.)

Mohammed - Yeah, we can make fun of stripper's being burnt alive or of Palestinian children getting bombed, but as soon as someone mentions 9/11 they are to be banned. Everybody relax.

Nice vid, I for one have never seen it.

I don't what SICKO would make fun of "strippers being burnt alive or of Palestinian children getting bombed" as you put it. But That is equally as uncalled for and disgusting.

Mohammed - Yeah, we can make fun of stripper's being burnt alive or of Palestinian children getting bombed, but as soon as someone mentions 9/11 they are to be banned. Everybody relax.

Nice vid, I for one have never seen it.

Of coarse you can mention and talk about it, calling them Unlucky fucks is a little over the top don't ya think.

rampageforpresident - Actually bill jackson, the explosions were from in the buildings before and during the controlled demolition. according to the firefighters and the tower workers (not the govt operatives posing as witnesses.)

do you really believe this?

rom: Mohammed
Posted: 5 minutes ago

"Yeah, we can make fun of stripper's being burnt alive or of Palestinian children getting bombed, but as soon as someone mentions 9/11 they are to be banned. Everybody relax."