Rogan: ASilva easier match for Fedor than Brock

Not sure if Joe replied in the 19k+ views thread about his Twitter statement, but I saw the thread where he made a totally new threads just to reply. I don't blame him for starting a new thread because I didn't have the time or patience to sift through all those replies.

But his response surprised me...he reiterated what the Twitter was and then repeated...but he added "I thought fedor was exposed a BIT" which makes a big different if we want to talk semantics. Which is what trolls on this forum will feed on. Semantics.

Now I stopped trading after the "BIT" bit. But someone told me he said thy Anderson would e a better matchup than Brock for Fedor because fedor is the best 230 lbs. Heavyweight out there and him and Anderson are the same size. Which mean Brock is too much to handle fr the Last Empire of M-1 Global.

Then Joe goes on to say how Fedor is so great against bigger Heavyweights than him.

So which is it? Seems double speak to me. And is Hoe now trying to hype a fight between Anderson and Fedor and dismissing Brock all together because he knows just like alot of mainstream fans know that Brock has better blackletcism than Anderson and would whoop on the tiny Russian/Ukraine WAMMA Champion.

I also heard that fedor needs a Fedor/Andersin fight than a Brock/Fedor fight from Michael Buffer.

Jerry Millen..make it happen. Meh. Who am I kidding.

Also no '09 posters please. You're KKM to me noobs.

no..  dude.. he said he thought that anderson and fedor would be a great match cuz they are about the same size and weight... nothing implying that brock is too big for him... damn the fedor has made a career out of bashing bigger fighters... next time take the fuckin time to read rogans post rather than word of mouth bullshit... 

madmav -  no..  dude.. he said he thought that anderson and fedor would be a great match cuz they are about the same size and weight... nothing implying that brock is too big for him... damn the fedor has made a career out of bashing bigger fighters... next time take the fuckin time to read rogans post rather than word of mouth bullshit... 

LAUGH OUT LOUD. JUST LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD.

Qas there other M-1 talent fighting on cbs

he clarified his statement. yes he thinks fedor could have trouble with brock. so what?

LOL at Gary Millen making anything happen

LOL, this guy again!

Kr0ndogg - Not sure if Joe replied in the 19k+ views thread about his Twitter statement, but I saw the thread where he made a totally new threads just to reply. I don't blame him for starting a new thread because I didn't have the time or patience to sift through all those replies.

But his response surprised me...he reiterated what the Twitter was and then repeated...but he added "I thought fedor was exposed a BIT" which makes a big different if we want to talk semantics. Which is what trolls on this forum will feed on. Semantics.

Now I stopped trading after the "BIT" bit. But someone told me he said thy Anderson would e a better matchup than Brock for Fedor because fedor is the best 230 lbs. Heavyweight out there and him and Anderson are the same size. Which mean Brock is too much to handle fr the Last Empire of M-1 Global.

Then Joe goes on to say how Fedor is so great against bigger Heavyweights than him.

So which is it? Seems double speak to me. And is Hoe now trying to hype a fight between Anderson and Fedor and dismissing Brock all together because he knows just like alot of mainstream fans know that Brock has better blackletcism than Anderson and would whoop on the tiny Russian/Ukraine WAMMA Champion.

I also heard that fedor needs a Fedor/Andersin fight than a Brock/Fedor fight from Michael Buffer.

Jerry Millen..make it happen. Meh. Who am I kidding.

Also no '09 posters please. You're KKM to me noobs.

Please read Rogan's post. You are mis-quoting and mis-representing what he said. Making arguments going on hearsay when the actual post you are referring to is on the same forum you are posting on, is ricockulous.

^ '09 genius.