Rogan "Can't stop the internet baby, hahaha."

Did he just promote internet piracy of Zuffa material?  LOL,I bet they love some of these things he says. 

Plus I love the outburts after the main event.

5 Years in Jail and a MASSIVE fine. Over some kid streaming a fight on the internet. The world is upside down.

I caught that.  Well done Joe.

so can you get in trouble for being the streamee or only the srteamer? not that i would do either one of course.

nhbMIKE - so can you get in trouble for being the streamee or only the srteamer? not that i would do either one of course.

Of course you can get in trouble for either...they're both illegal and you shouldn't do it, but the streamers are the ones they really want to get.

You're taking a risk just talking about the existence of such things.  Send Dana $10 and an apology.

If Zuffa will stop gouging people and the fighters, I imagine more would hand over their monies.

RODRIBS -  LOL,I bet they love some of these things he says. 

LOL - Like when he said Hardy had Swick on "Queer Street"?

EvilMaster - 5 Years in Jail and a MASSIVE fine. Over some kid streaming a fight on the internet. The world is upside down.

Don't be silly, just because they mention the MAX punishment for a class of offense doesn't mean anyone ever actually gets it.  In New York State, shoplifting a yo-yo is Petit Larceny, a Class A Misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine.  Key words: "up to" - no one gets the max, and the first few times will probably be a fine of about $50 or so.

-Shaz!

Wiggy - 
RODRIBS -  LOL,I bet they love some of these things he says. 

LOL - Like when he said Hardy had Swick on "Queer Street"?
That phrase has nothing to do with homosexuals.

-Shaz!

word......war Rogan!

i laughed when he said "almost like a bitch slap" on air.  i support roe jogan

People were streaming UFCs and Pride when PPVs were $19.95.

Dana watched Pride streams in the past

I hate when his commentary gets really biased, but that was awesome.

war joe!

goldberg trying to scare the streamers was just hilarious, other than copying what joe says and asking him questions; it seems his job is to try to intimidate the internet.

samoflange - TTT for rogan, and fuck it props to dana for employing a guy like joe and then giving him free reign to say what the fuck he wants

this

EPGScott - 
Hessian - If Zuffa will stop gouging people and the fighters, I imagine more would hand over their monies.

If people like you paid for PPV's the fighters would make more!

lol this

talk about backward thinking

im 12, what is this?

must be a virus

no idea how i got this