Rogan defends illegal aliens, rips border security

Joe Rogan comes out as an open-borders globalist.

https://youtu.be/lijM_C-zOJ8?t=100

This is an embarrassing rant against border security by Joe Rogan. He's basically saying you're not an American if you don't support illegal immigration - as long as there are children with the illegals.

6 Likes

If I go to Joe's house with my kid, we hop over his gate, and just claim a spot, I'm sure Joe would welcome us with open arms.

17 Likes

If the extent of his shilling is to go against common sense policy, I'm completely fucking done with this McDojo clown.

5 Likes

You guys really need to take a grinder to those words on the statue of liberty .

Maybe replace it with give me your rich white folk that wanna immigrate and rich saudis ,yall are always welcome.

7 Likes

joes an expert on national security

I gave up on Joe after he started talking about wanting a "council of elders" to run the country.

1 Like
Smilin like Rashad -

I gave up on Joe after he started talking about wanting a "council of elders" to run the country.

Ya he's so fucking intelligent that he literally described Congress... and we all know how that is.

3 Likes

Joe has smoked himself silly over time.

3 Likes

Well used to be if someone came to America it was so they become an American and enjoy freedom.. now they come here and want America to be just like the shit holes they are fleeing.. the point of imagration is assimilation... bet your ass we won't go to Russia and demand they act like some other country...

10 Likes

Joe lives in an alternate reality. 

6 Likes
Ho5tile1 -

Well used to be if someone came to America it was so they become an American and enjoy freedom.. now they come here and want America to be just like the shit holes they are fleeing.. the point of imagration is assimilation... bet your ass we won't go to Russia and demand they act like some other country...

Spot on. You cant have a welfare state AND open borders at the same time. It doesn't work. I would prefer neither, but as long as you have both, it puts you on a fast track to becoming a 3rd world shithole.

5 Likes
BringBackGoldy -

You guys really need to take a grinder to those words on the statue of liberty .

Maybe replace it with give me your rich white folk that wanna immigrate and rich saudis ,yall are always welcome.

The statue of liberty was a gift. It has nothing to do with how our government is supposed to run.

4 Likes

BringBackGoldy -

Fuck. You're dumb. 

Mexico, China , El Salvador , India and Philippines make up pretty much all of the people coming into this country every year. White and Saudis are a fraction of that number. Learn something before you say stupid shit. 

4 Likes

Joe Rogan is dead to me, feed him to Steven A Smith 

Drugs have fucked Joe up

2 Likes

I liked what Rogan said when he said it back then and I like it now.  I DON'T like that you have to be all in on either side and he's clearly not.

But Rogan proved himself real to me when at the TUF 1 finale, I walked up to him and after initially meeting said something about the UG and OG and he asked my screenname and actually knew my screenname and we talked about some posts.  He isn't the kind of guy to make that shit up.  So maybe he was you say?  Well, the next time I saw him was UFC 88...walked up and the first thing he said was "Hey man,  I asked Forrest how you'd been doing?"  Dude is real to me.  #fanboy out

2 Likes

1 Like
Vitor29 -
junkyarddogg24 -
UGCTT_Fillthy -
junkyarddogg24 - 
McSlugga -
UGCTT_Fillthy - I say we disarm them all, and then issue firearms to ones who've shown an ability to defuse situations without resorting to violence.

If you go five years without beating someone, we give you a Tazer. Go another 5 years without beating or Tazering anyone, we give you a firearm.

And grandfather in cops with outstanding service records to get firearms immediately maybe?..

I was thinking they could have real/ actual task forces for real / actual criminals called into real/ actual hostile situations where firearms are definitely needed… Traffic cops and street cops get no firearms but maybe tazers as long as they show they can respect and value the people they are sworn to. Task forces with guns are called into situations that are needed.

Those who abuse there powers under the color of authority are gone. 1 strike and you’re out.

I don’t see why something very similar to this wouldn’t be a vast improvement over the absolute shit show were running now… Phone Post 3.0

What if a traffic cop does attempts a car stop for a broken taillight or red light violation. The motorist in the vehicle is a perp carrying and just committed a violent crime and thinks he’s being stopped for it.

The traffic cop has a chance in a shootout with a taser? Phone Post 3.0

How often does this happen? And frankly, the body armor is going to help.

And I would train that officer not to engage in a gunfight if you don’t have a gun. Call for back-up, probably some of the guys with guns, and pursue.

This is going to come off harsh, but I’m too tired of these discussions to phrase it tactfully: if you’re not willing to die in the service of your community, you should take a job as a garbage man. Officer safety is not the community’s first priority.

You think life is like a movie? A cop or any law enforcement official has a vest and that equals he’ll walk thru gunfire like Ironman?

He can just call for backup?

He could be trained not to engage in a gunfight?

So if a madmen is on the loose killing kids like in Sandy hook or Columbine the cops who are unauthorized to carry guns will radio in for the “uber responsible cops authorized with firearms”?

Do you really believe the nonsense you post? Phone Post 3.0

What is the statistical probability of a cop being involved in a shootout with a crazed gunman Columbine or Sandy hook style? My guess is almost non existent. Phone Post 3.0
The possibility although small exists. You still have I prepare for the worst. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like