Rogan & Goldie: Sergio is so awesome blah blah bla

Can we get some unbiased commentary in the booth? Yes, Sergio was winning but BEnoit was throwing sharp hard punches that were inches from landing. That focus on the kick after the bell was a bit much as well.

Dude after the fight is clearly stopped and it's blatantly obvious to the winner, Benoit gets up then turns around and kicks Pettis in the butt/groin while he's turtled up? That's Grade A douchebaggery imo.

I didn't see the after fight kick, but hearing Joe go on and on slurping on Pettis only to see him get dropped and finished made me LOL

John M - 

Dude after the fight is clearly stopped and it's blatantly obvious to the winner, Benoit gets up then turns around and kicks Pettis in the butt/groin while he's turtled up? That's Grade A douchebaggery imo.

It was wrong but it wasnt a kick to the head or a shove to the ref. Guys get caught up in the moment.

I can see Dana cutting Benoit.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You guys need to quit. Sergio was clearly winning until the end. What do you want. Phone Post 3.0

Unbiased commentary from Rogan? good fucking luck with that.

Rogaine makes bald predictions.

Hikikomori - Can we get some unbiased commentary in the booth? Yes, Sergio was winning but BEnoit was throwing sharp hard punches that were inches from landing. That focus on the kick after the bell was a bit much as well.
Wait, since when do we count punches that almost landed?

"Damn, did you see cathal's striking? he threw so many strikes that almost landed. That guy is an elite striker" Phone Post 3.0

Imagine Anthony came out in full big brother mode and beat the shit out of him? Phone Post 3.0

"he should win, his crisp clean punching almost landed all night"

-op Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 - "he should win, his crisp clean punching almost landed all night"

-op Phone Post 3.0

If youre gonna call a fight you call a fight and that means you describe what each fighter is doing. Not that hard of a concept. IF I could see Benoits punches were almost landing then Rogan should have mentioned because guess what? One of those punches did finally land and it ended the fight. Step your game up, andyman011

H Bomb the World - 
Hikikomori - Can we get some unbiased commentary in the booth? Yes, Sergio was winning but BEnoit was throwing sharp hard punches that were inches from landing. That focus on the kick after the bell was a bit much as well.

"Damn, did you see cathal's striking? he threw so many strikes that almost landed. That guy is an elite striker" Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, bro lets just talk about what 1 guy is doing. Thats what I want out of my commentary.

H Bomb the World - 

When someone is throwing bombs that are missing a guy's jaw by a fraction of an inch, it might be a relevant observation to make.

Especially when that guy eventually gets caught flush on the jaw and gets knocked out.

Instead, Rogan made it sound like Pettis was invincible and was fighting the perfect fight.

Hikikomori -
andyman011 - "he should win, his crisp clean punching almost landed all night"

-op Phone Post 3.0

If youre gonna call a fight you call a fight and that means you describe what each fighter is doing. Not that hard of a concept. IF I could see Benoits punches were almost landing then Rogan should have mentioned because guess what? One of those punches did finally land and it ended the fight. Step your game up, andyman011
Sounds like rogan better watch his back. We got a commentator in the making. Phone Post 3.0

Bitch bitch bitch bitch. What did Benoit do before he landed the fight ender did he do to obtain praise? Sergio looked great and they stated the facts as such. What do you want Rogan to do? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, so Commentators shouldnt call near submissions because they didnt finish the fight.

Hikikomori - Yeah, so Commentators shouldnt call near submissions because they didnt finish the fight.
Near submissions should in a perfect world count in scoring as should take down escapes instead of just take downs.

Remember the commentating is with the mind set the person watching has limited to no knowledge of what they are watching.

Also you are not an expert on what commentating should be, Joe has done it a long ass time and is the best in the business for a reason Phone Post 3.0

I'm tired of the commentary too. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
Hikikomori - Yeah, so Commentators shouldnt call near submissions because they didnt finish the fight.
Near submissions should in a perfect world count in scoring as should take down escapes instead of just take downs.

Remember the commentating is with the mind set the person watching has limited to no knowledge of what they are watching.

Also you are not an expert on what commentating should be, Joe has done it a long ass time and is the best in the business for a reason Phone Post 3.0
Jimmy smith and militech kill rogan. Phone Post 3.0