Rogan has the COVID and he's taking Ivermectin

RIP, Alpha Brain Joe!!

2 Likes

Yeah, why would I take an experimental vaccine when I can just take horse dewormer? Horses have been taking it for years.

11 Likes

Fckn Joe I love him but it’s funny he’s taking these remedies but didnt get vaxxed.

3 Likes

Why Azithromycin for a virus?

1 Like

Post the whole video fool

He cured himself

10 Likes

So Joe got the “Flu” (its called Covid these days for scare tactics) and went balls out on it and got better. Nice.

13 Likes

This fucking fake headline…

5 Likes

Joe gets COVID, takes ivermectin among other drugs, recovered in a couple days, and the only fallout is that he has to move his Friday show.

Media: JOE TOOK A HORSE MEDICATION TO TREAD HIS COVID.

15 Likes

Imagine being so dumb you think a drug is only good for one thing and one thing only. Joe’s Dr’s know a lot more than the people in this comment section and a lot more than the MSM’s propaganda. He recovered in like 2 days? Yeah RIP man…

20 Likes

I love Rogan but either he’s playing the mother of all Trolls here or he’s a fucking idiot. I simply cannot understand anyone saying they won’t take the vaccine but I’ll take this other drug and especially someone who has ingested more steroids than your average Sprinter over the last 35 years.

10 Likes

Joe should keep his alternative therapies quiet. for his own sake.

5 Likes

Because its an experimental vaccine thats making people sick and doesnt even stop you from getting covid or spreading it.

11 Likes

It reduces the amount of severe cases and hospitalisations, and is certainly more fucking effective than a Wormer for animals.

3 Likes

He already got the vid, why would he take the vaccine after the fact?

1 Like

If you believe and worship the CNN numbers. The People I know in Hospitals and medical say diffirent.

And Ivermectin isnt just some animal dewormer that hasnt been around. The govt wont do big tests on it because big pharma is in bed with them the vaccine makes them big bucks.

And if the shot works, you fucking take it.

9 Likes
1 Like

Show me the peer reviewed studies that show Ivermectin is effective in the treatment for Covid-19

6 Likes

Youtube videos aren’t evidence of anything

4 Likes