Rogan: "I used to be adored" quote

the tide has turned against Joe lately

your thoughts?

His comments on Ronda have been criticized a lot, but other than that just the usual comments that he's biased in certain fights. Most people seem to think his commentary is pretty good from what I've read.

Rogan does help get you pumped for a fight because he himself is a meathead. I like Stann and Cruz but they're a bit too professional for my taste, if that even makes sense.

I still like Rogan Phone Post 3.0

I've been a rogan fan since News Radio. Always will be. Phone Post 3.0

I love you, Joe, if you're reading this. Keeping on being you. Anyone who has a problem with you can unsubscribe to your humor.

It only seems like the tide has turned against him if you pay attention to nerds on the internet.

Every word out of his mouth gets put under a microscope, eventually he's going to say something silly.

Don't judge him based on his worst moments, as they are few and far between.

I'm still on Team Rogan. I wish he'd dial back the hyperbole a little bit, but go Team Rogan!

Not a Do Nothing Bitch - Let's be honest, the UG is not a real indication of anything.
Most people here are projecting their own failures onto others. Forums are breeding grounds for people like this. Only about 20% are reasonable and emotionally mature Phone Post 3.0
Well said - there are a ton of pussy white knights here these days Phone Post 3.0

he was adored?

I think folks here previously embraced him as "one of us".

A more or less regular dude, living the life, and bring the sport to the common man in an approachable and understandable fashion.

At some point his opinions seemed to be less and less representative of long time followers of the sport and he changed from thinking like us to trying to make us think like the new him (which seems more biased, less objective, and disappointingly more "big corp" than common man.

I never adored him but I was happy for his success and appreciated the way he interacted and represented the community. I don't think he represents this community anymore, by his own choice.

When did Rogan use the "I used to be adored" quote? Ronda just posted it on Instagram. I am not sure where it got tied to Rogan, though.

Sonester Sambo - Rogan is the best. How can you expect to agree with someone's opinion 100 percent of the time. Huge fan of his commentary and podcast. If he decides to call it quits on commentating, you WILL miss him.

. Here's classic rogan, blue name please

https://youtu.be/qU3HyUVWR98 Phone Post 3.0

for Sonester!  Rogan meets Stern

I love Rogan, those Ronda comments hurt him a bit tho, maybe next time he won't but into all the hype. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan is great. His fuckups are tolerable and are far outweighed by the insight and experience he brings.

PTM2020 - 

Rogan is great. His fuckups are tolerable and are far outweighed by the insight and experience he brings.

joe cool in my book

Rogan is great. This is all coming from a bunch of Ronda haters. Phone Post 3.0

I love Rogan and love that he gets his balls busted. This is the price you have to pay for showing your personality, tastes, and biases, and what keeps people interested. His only fear about what people think should be if they don't care to talk about him.

Sonester Sambo - 
sacredhate - he was adored?

I think folks here previously embraced him as "one of us".

A more or less regular dude, living the life, and bring the sport to the common man in an approachable and understandable fashion.

At some point his opinions seemed to be less and less representative of long time followers of the sport and he changed from thinking like us to trying to make us think like the new him (which seems more biased, less objective, and disappointingly more "big corp" than common man.

I never adored him but I was happy for his success and appreciated the way he interacted and represented the community. I don't think he represents this community anymore, by his own choice.
The community??? You speak for the community now? Phone Post 3.0

i never spoke for the community, many people here have educated me on the sport and helped me to appreciate it here so i consider myself a small part of it and nothing more. I felt before, by and large, that Rogan was historically more in-sync with the opinions of those that had extensive knowledge and participation in the community than he is now. The sport is much more mainstream now, Joe and his comments on the sport are much more mainstream now, so I don't say it as a positive or a negative.

It's my personal viewpoint and comment, nothing more.

Rock the Gaspare - I still like Rogan Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

It's because disliking him and talking shit about him is the cool thing now.

what tide?
says who?

Joe is the fucking Man