Rogan: "I used to be adored" quote

Rogan is the fucking man. He did go full retard with the Rousey comments, but he gets a pass from me because he's Joe Fucking Rogan. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan is the man. Fans will critique and criticize everything. No one is perfect. Joe's tendency to exaggerate or make grad statements in the moment are our first world problems. He is great at what he does, he is a relatable regular dude, and for all the times he is called a shill or worshiper, there are at least as many examples of him speaking against company decisions or calling people out on bullshit. He won't be around forever, so I'm not taking him for granted while he's here.

^^
yep

came off crazy for a bit..
but hey

Faux outrage over Rogan is one thing when it's coming from social justice warriors (annoying cunts though they are) but when it comes from so-called mma fans with sand in their ginas it makes me sad. Phone Post 3.0

Have always been a fan and it hasn't changed. Keep doing you Joe. Also Happy Birthday Phone Post 3.0

I still like Rogan, i dont get why some people get pissy just because he says something they dont agree with or even flat out wrong, Rogan talks for hours and hours, he cant be right every time.

I can only imagine the stupid shit i would say if i had to talk 1/10th of that.

I don't really get the hate. Yeah he said some dumb shit about Ronda but MANY people bought into the hype if only just a little bit.

Joe Rogan

Dick Niaz - Rogan is the man. Fans will critique and criticize everything. No one is perfect. Joe's tendency to exaggerate or make grad statements in the moment are our first world problems. He is great at what he does, he is a relatable regular dude, and for all the times he is called a shill or worshiper, there are at least as many examples of him speaking against company decisions or calling people out on bullshit. He won't be around forever, so I'm not taking him for granted while he's here.

Yep this. Phone Post

Rogan is awesome! When's he's gone, he's bound to be replaced by someone who is way more corporate. It will be a sad day for UFC fans!

If the UG hates you then you're probably doing something right. Phone Post 3.0

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the moment he leaves, those "Rogan is Biased" and "Sick of Joe Rogan" threads will turn into "I Miss Joe Rogan," and "It's Just Not The Same Without Joe" threads.

I appreciate Joe Rogan for what he does. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan has done more for MMA than anyone posting on this thread.

Stanktooph - Joe Rogan has done more for MMA than anyone posting on this thread.
. Phone Post 3.0

Where is ths quote from? Phone Post 3.0

Rogan's alright. The Ronda hype made me lose some confidence in him, but we all make mistakes.

He's the best commentator, he gets you amped up for the fights and drops knowledge. And an interesting guy to boot. Phone Post 3.0

I like his podcast and commentary.....besides that I can't comment about the man. Phone Post 3.0

GeneralSmoothness - I've been a rogan fan since News Radio. Always will be. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

I've grown tired of him and his shill opinions.