Rogan is Everyone Else's Problem

Equal Opportunity Poster

Yep which says a lot about SNL and other lefty institutions. Like are they going after Joy Reid for all the insane shit she says and truly being provocative? No they go after the low hanging from of a comic because he takes an alternative medical treatment.

1 Like

The Office Reaction GIF

You might say that that article is childish horseshit masquerading as news that is written in the quality of a hooked-on-phonics drop-out, but the burn at the end is pretty fuckin savage.

1 Like

Burn or cuck compliance?

See, my comment here is a burn. Tss.

1 Like

Far right wing Bernie Sanders supporting liberal…

Lmao.

Fuck off Vice

2 Likes

HongKongPhooie, I can’t stop laughing bro!!! Lol!!! You’ve been here for the better part of 20 years!!! Bwhahahaaaa!!! I’m dying! Go to bed!!

The left are such fascists they think even speaking with someone from the right makes you guilty!

2 Likes

and the ever growing pacman of the critical theory obsessed communist left attempts to gobble up the skeptic as he shines his light on their cultural idolatry.

I post mma news , not taking any side Bendt

2 Likes

Stay in your lane, young squire.

Phooey is an institution and a treasured member here.

He was posting content related to MMA.

2 Likes

If anything, I would call Rogan a left leaning libertarian.

2 Likes

Cis White Female telling us what to think and pointing out who needs to be cancelled. Awesome. Fuck VICE.

1 Like

Any libertarian like Joe would like have some views in common with the Right, and some in common with the Left. There is no inconsistency there, and it involves no change of beliefs.

3 Likes

To Vice, anyone who isn’t a cultist is far right

5 Likes

VICE has turned to complete trash. They used to have some of the most I interesting docs and articles. Shame to see it slowly transform in to dogshit

4 Likes

When did Center become Far Right?

2 Likes

Rogan’s fuck you money and largely apolitical audience terrify the communist weirdo.

They have nothing to threaten him with.

5 Likes

Vice is a 4th rate organization. Zero credibility journalism at best.

1 Like

You guys ever heard of the uncanny valley in CGI where the faces of characters are actually more off-putting the closer they get to photorealism without actually achieving it? It activates the part of your brain that controls revulsion and disgust.

I wonder if something like that is driving the purity obsession within politics? It seems like a lefty will get more angry at someone who has many of their beliefs but not all than someone who’s diametrically opposed.

1 Like