Rogan just verbally assaulted a guy...

And it was HILARIOUS! Some bandana sporting faggot heckled Joe's set at the laugh factory a few mins ago.

He is working on some new bits and some guy yelled out "Terrible...just terrible" after the punch line. Rogan went straight TIGER BEAST on this kitty cat and verbally raped him. The dude was mad at Joe for doing a Scienctologist / religion bit and insulting Jesus. He went off for a solid 10 mins just CRUSHING this dumb fuck.

Afterward he got off stage I gave him a proper fist bump and now I'm having a Hot Pastrami w/Swiss next door at the Deli talkin to you fellas. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome I miss seeing Joe live Phone Post 3.0

Late night pastrami. Damn I'm hungry again. Phone Post 3.0

Hot pastrami and swiss is Italian slang for an older woman with a yeast infection.

Not really. I just made that up.

Can we get some excerpts at least? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah give us some examples. Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - Yeah give us some examples. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

meh, i find him almost a bully. Like an aggressive know-it-all kid one finds in high-schools.

Greenblatts deli is the bomb Phone Post 3.0

Sennin -
. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry guys no recording of course. He started off on dude because of the heckle and gave him numerous chances to stop saying dumb shit, and somehow he kept falling into the same set ups over and over.

Guy was lost for words, truly a great one. Then Dom Irara came back up and they made fun of the guy together lol Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - Greenblatts deli is the bomb Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yeah it is VU Phone Post 3.0

HotSteppa - meh, i find him almost a bully. Like an aggressive know-it-all kid one finds in high-schools.
Haha he did at one point yell out to the guy, "if we were in the woods is fucking killing. With my bare hands bitch!" Lmao it was hilarious, obviously Joe isn't going to kill anyone. Phone Post 3.0

Man I miss greenblats .. Dat pastrami ! And that Mac and cheese with the Gorgonzola !! Fuck ! Phone Post 3.0

BTTMike -
Sennin -
. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry guys no recording of course. He started off on dude because of the heckle and gave him numerous chances to stop saying dumb shit, and somehow he kept falling into the same set ups over and over.

Guy was lost for words, truly a great one. Then Dom Irara came back up and they made fun of the guy together lol Phone Post 3.0
So you can't dictate one humorous thing that was said in this exchange? That'll be all OP Phone Post 3.0

Joe kills hecklers. I saw him at Cobbs in SF once, and he laid into one drunk guy talking shit pretty good.

mrblonde1281 -
BTTMike -
Sennin -
. Phone Post 3.0

So you can't dictate one humorous thing that was said in this exchange? That'll be all OP Phone Post 3.0
I don't want to give away the new bits he's working on numb nuts. It won't make sense without context. Now go sit in the corner like a good boy, adults are talking. Phone Post 3.0

New podcast status? Phone Post 3.0

Joe is one of my all time favorite heckler destroyer

http://youtu.be/9qLMooHY12Y Phone Post 3.0

Bucephalus - Hot pastrami and swiss is Italian slang for an older woman with a yeast infection.
I want some hot Italian and Swiss Phone Post 3.0