Rogan just verbally assaulted a guy...

Do you guys genuinely find Joe funny? Serious question.

Can't imagine people think heckling is a good idea. Hard to win against a guy with a mic. Phone Post 3.0

Brian Rule - Awesome I miss seeing Joe live Phone Post 3.0
He died? Phone Post 3.0

athorganics - Can't imagine people think heckling is a good idea. Hard to win against a guy with a mic. Phone Post 3.0
Michael Richards may disagree with you there... Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme -
Sultry Crockett -
Never_rolled - 
Betwithme - 
Never_rolled - I didn't think Joe's special on cable was very funny.
I like joe as a commentator, and sometimes on his podcast but I never liked his stand up. He's not funny to me at all. Phone Post 3.0

Same here.

Yep, he never makes me laugh. He's often one of those guys who tries to curse or say dirty shit for laughs. That doesn't take comedic genius, it only panders to low IQ laughs.
Yeah I think that's what I don't like. It's just so dirty and harsh.

But I love louie ck. that guy is fucking dirty but he's a genius too. I really can't put a finger on why I have never laughed at joes standup. He seems like a pretty intelligent guy...just weird how he's not funny to me. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
I've liked what I've seen of Joes standup
- couple of recorded shows and 1 or 2 DVDs

Weirdly I've never listened to his podcast though. Phone Post 3.0

FingerorMoon -
Betwithme -
Sultry Crockett -
Never_rolled - 
Betwithme - 
I like joe as a commentator, and sometimes on his podcast but I never liked his stand up. He's not funny to me at all. Phone Post 3.0

Same here.

Yep, he never makes me laugh. He's often one of those guys who tries to curse or say dirty shit for laughs. That doesn't take comedic genius, it only panders to low IQ laughs.

But I love louie ck. that guy is fucking dirty but he's a genius too. I really can't put a finger on why I have never laughed at joes standup. He seems like a pretty intelligent guy...just weird how he's not funny to me. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
I've liked what I've seen of Joes standup
- couple of recorded shows and 1 or 2 DVDs

Weirdly I've never listened to his podcast though. Phone Post 3.0
Podcast s are way better than his standup Phone Post 3.0

For those saying you don't like Rogan as a comedian, I would love to hear who you do find funny. I've seen him live and I had a blast, to each their own though. Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - For those saying you don't like Rogan as a comedian, I would love to hear who you do find funny. I've seen him live and I had a blast, to each their own though. Phone Post 3.0
That would be cool. Phone Post 3.0

Watched him there last month trying the new stuff...really good. Phone Post

RATFINK13 - For those saying you don't like Rogan as a comedian, I would love to hear who you do find funny. I've seen him live and I had a blast, to each their own though. Phone Post 3.0

My wife loved him so I can't imagine anyone wouldn't. Phone Post

I dont get it...heckling a comedian is a bit like picking a fight with a pro fighter...you aint winning.

Brian Regan.

Jim Gaffigan.

Bill Burr.

I don't see Joe as a full-time comedian though. The guy has a lot of shit going on. Phone Post 3.0

TFK Cletus Redpecker III -
Brian Regan.

Jim Gaffigan.

Bill Burr.

I don't see Joe as a full-time comedian though. The guy has a lot of shit going on. Phone Post 3.0
No argument with those guys. Phone Post 3.0

BTTMike -
Sennin -
Vinnie G - Yeah give us some examples. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry guys no recording of course. He started off on dude because of the heckle and gave him numerous chances to stop saying dumb shit, and somehow he kept falling into the same set ups over and over.

Guy was lost for words, truly a great one. Then Dom Irara came back up and they made fun of the guy together lol Phone Post 3.0
HAHAHAH YES!
I love Dom Irerra that must've been amazing to watch them together like that Phone Post 3.0

BTTMike - And it was HILARIOUS! Some bandana sporting faggot heckled Joe's set at the laugh factory a few mins ago.

He is working on some new bits and some guy yelled out "Terrible...just terrible" after the punch line. Rogan went straight TIGER BEAST on this kitty cat and verbally raped him. The dude was mad at Joe for doing a Scienctologist / religion bit and insulting Jesus. He went off for a solid 10 mins just CRUSHING this dumb fuck.

Afterward he got off stage I gave him a proper fist bump and now I'm having a Hot Pastrami w/Swiss next door at the Deli talkin to you fellas. Phone Post 3.0

Def. not a Jew.

Betwithme - 
Sultry Crockett -
Never_rolled - 
Betwithme - 

Same here.

all of this.

LOVE Joe's podcast, his mindset, his drive, he's awesome as an interviewer, enjoy the shit out of him hosting shows.... Man, his last special I saw, I paid for the download... Cracked a smile like once. I felt so dirty, as I'm a huge fan of all his other work. Maybe it translates much better live. Phone Post 3.0

TeamRenzo - I dont get it...heckling a comedian is a bit like picking a fight with a pro fighter...you aint winning.

Add enough alcohol and everyone thinks they're funny.

Don't fuck with a comedian in his show. Phone Post 3.0

Guy was right though his stand up sucks. Phone Post 3.0