Rogan leaving??

It's interesting timing now that he's looking at not signing back on with the UFC and on chaels podcast eddie bravo saying that joe just wants to do fight companions so he isn't censored or told what to say and can speak freely.

If you look at social media joe has become the butt of a lot of jokes and videos which do make him sound a little ridiculous (id be 10 x more ridiculous if i was recorded talking as long as he is - im not critical of that)

Man i'm so naive and I know im late to this party but i think I've actually woken up..... If i was told to say such crazy stuff then it all came back on me basically destroying my credibility to the casual fan i'd be pissed. Phone Post 3.0

War Potato - Did he say he won't?? Phone Post 3.0
From what I've heard and read it seems more and more likely that he wont be signing back with the UFC after his contract expires Phone Post 3.0

contract tactics, my man.

Morpheus1976 - contract tactics, my man.
Very true and also a plausible explanation. Phone Post 3.0

onapest mma -
I Got extendos, I GOT EXTENDOS! -
War Potato - Did he say he won't?? Phone Post 3.0
From what I've heard and read it seems more and more likely that he wont be signing back with the UFC after his contract expires Phone Post 3.0
Rogan makes my ppv experience....... I'll just stream the companion and a stream then Phone Post 3.0
Im the same.

Eddie bravo was saying they have more than a million downloads for fight companions so we aren't a minority. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he cares what people say. He may just not want to do it anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Michael Schiavello!!!!

It's not negotiation tactics. He's said numerous times he's rich as hell and always makes comments about how he feels like he's doing too much shit. He loves podcasting and standup. He loves mma but it's pretty obvious he's over the ufc and how they're running shit. He openly makes fun of the reebok deal bc he just doesn't give a shit. Probably no hard feelings but he could take it or leave it. Phone Post 3.0

He talked a lot of trash on Reebok as well recently..and has been talking a lot about opening a gym.

Never_rolled - 
John Travoltage - 
redenstein - Michael Schiavello!!!!
I love Michael, Goodnight Irene would get annoying very fast Phone Post 3.0

"My anus is taking a beating"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3WaVactj5M

UFC will probably hit him with papers if he doesn't resign and does companions. People would just tune in and listen to his podcast and not order the PPV. I know it sounds stupid but I'm sure UFC will see it that way if thousands are watching it live Phone Post 3.0

Joe brings energy that is hard to match. Phone Post 3.0

Twinkle Toes - It's not negotiation tactics. He's said numerous times he's rich as hell and always makes comments about how he feels like he's doing too much shit. He loves podcasting and standup. He loves mma but it's pretty obvious he's over the ufc and how they're running shit. He openly makes fun of the reebok deal bc he just doesn't give a shit. Probably no hard feelings but he could take it or leave it. Phone Post 3.0

He always combines his commentator work with his stand up works, basically the UFC paying his first class tickets.
So, his stand up work will go down too.

Stea1th - Joe brings energy that is hard to match. Phone Post 3.0

Robin can match it.

mada - I'm watching on fight pass now and while Stann is a good guy and at least as knowledgeable as Joe, he's nowhere near as entertaining imo. Joe is a professional comedian/actor/podcast host and he's just much better at calling the fight in an entertaining manner. So much dead air with Stann. He gets caught watching without speaking quite a bit. Basically I'm saying Joe is by far the best and it would be a big loss for the UFC Phone Post 3.0

i think Stann does it without chemicals.

Lol he can just quit, and call the fights from home in the form of a fight companion. Phone Post 3.0

if he leaves who is the lead commentator to take his place? Kenny or Brian

They should replace him with Chael or Mir. If he leaves. I hope he doesn't Phone Post 3.0

I didn't red a single post. I'll just say

What that guy said Phone Post 3.0

We will miss him when he's gone... Joe and Goldie are a big part of what makes PPV's feel bigger, in my opinion.

Even those that have been critical of Joe's often obvious biased commentary & over-the-top hype tactics will miss having his commentary/fighter hype to be critical of.

I can't think of someone that would bring the enthusiasm, the emotion that Rogan brings to every event. I'm not a Rogan fanboy, not by any means- this is just the way I see it. I don't have to agree with every word a guy says to recognize his abilities, and Joe is good at what he does for the UFC, in my opinion.

I, for one, hope Joe sticks around. I have a feeling this place will be filled with several "it's not the same without Joe" threads after every PPV, once he were to leave, if he were to go. I could not imagine UFC 200 without Joe Rogan... Phone Post 3.0