Rogan making an ass out of CNN doctor

One of the best JRE episodes in awhile

9 Likes

Any way to listen without Spotify? (Fuck supporting that company)

6 Likes

Cliffs?

No cliffs but I got clips.

Also I don’t know or care who these twitter people all. Just posting for the clips

34 Likes

In for later

1 Like

Thanks pal

1 Like

love it…he’s got that shill pack pedaling like the pussy he is

16 Likes

Not gonna lie— I give Gupta credit for at least going on Rogans podcast

41 Likes

Joe is a goddamn legend. The horse dewormer segment was fucking awesome.

There was a period of time where I thought he was starting to self censor and tiptoe around controversial subjects, but he has completely erased that fear and has been absolutely incredible on the covid issue. I don’t care whether he’s right or wrong about any particular issue, its just incredibly important to have someone out there with his influence who actually has integrity and courage.

64 Likes

ivermectIN

22 Likes

Later

Gupta probably thought this was just a standard media tour appearance to plug his new book.

5 Likes

How dare he admit the truth and badmouth Lord Fauci.

Off with his head!

In for Sanjay Gupta suspension from CNN news when it comes out

15 Likes

In

He was being honest. When pushed he gave honest answers. Didn’t try Fauci how way out of it.

Hey that can be a term right?

I’m going to use that.

4 Likes

My dream JRE guest is Brian Stelter

6 Likes

What’s amazing to see in action is how quickly and easily some mild pushback causes the absolute certainty with which The Narrative is presented to completely crumble and dissolve.

We must vaccinate children.
“If you’re vaccinated and say that your risk is now low enough that catching covid doesn’t matter anymore, and if the risk unvaccinated children face from covid is even less than that, why shouldn’t their parents also not worry about them?”
Well, uh, you see, uh, can we shift the subject, uh…

“Didnt less than 500 kids out of millions die from covid?”
Yes, but well uh uh…

The same exact thing happened to rhonda patrick when she came on to go over her top 10 absolutely certain vaccine myths, which were all reduced to “uh, well I don’t knows” as soon as rogan simply asked some basic questions.

22 Likes

He tried repeatedly. Joe just wouldnt let him escape, no commercial break or editor to save him either.

14 Likes

sanjay is alright.

3 Likes

I do think Rogan is a bit more paranoid about the vaccine than he should be but I give him tons of credit for just talking about all of these controversial topics. It’s fucking bizarre that these things are borderline taboo these days . I hope Rogan runs his podcast until he’s 103 years old

Is there anyone that could take his place? I don’t think so

14 Likes