Rogan Rejected (Another) Podcast Pitch from Trump

Rogan is a liberal. Stop acting like he’s on your side, conservatives.

6 Likes

Now do presidential elections of '00, '04,'16 and Gubernatorial election in Atlanta when Stacy Abrams lost.

3 Likes

And Andrew Yang I believe. That guy has some wild views lol

2 Likes

Like my dick rogan has always leaned left… doesnt mean he agrees with all the bullshit but to align yourself with either side makes you a radical ratbag that alienates half the population because your political system is absurdly tribal.

2 Likes

the other ground is full of stupid ass politics. lets keep the underground about the good stuff. like MMA and naked mma women.

4 Likes

Fken hell…l think you may well be the voice of reason.

Rogan is a total left tard

1 Like

He’d had Jesse the Body Ventura on there you slack-jawed faggots

4 Likes

I like Jesse. When he gets all fired up his body starts rockin with emotion.
I like that.

1 Like

Lol leaned left… dude is far left on most topics, he just loves guns and hunting which are more hobbies than political stances.

2 Likes

Respect. It’s his show and he runs it the way he wants to.

1 Like

He makes enough money so he doesn’t need the ratings and he knows if he has Trump on those suffer from an incurable case of TDS will do anything they can to ruin him and harass his family so why deal with that?

3 Likes

This. Admit it or not Joe’s scared

1 Like

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Or maybe he’s just being honest and doesn’t want to support Trump in any way because he actually BELIEVES it.

Did him and Eddie have gay sex?

He’s been known to be buddy buddy with him at UFC events

“I had my headphones on and I said ‘Hey, how’re you doing man? Nice meeting you.’ Shook his hand and got a video of it,” Rogan said during his latest podcast. “It’s kinda hilarious. He’s like ‘Oh you do a tremendous job, amazing job, good job.’ I should have got a selfie with him, fuck. What are you going to do? It was weird. It was very weird. When he walked in though, I’m telling you man they cheered the fuck out of him.”

Joe needs to have him on and let him speak.

What a wimp.

1 Like

Trump on Rogan would mean an instant ratings juggernaut. But isn’t Rogan paid a flat flee ragrdless? If so he might not care.

Crazy that Rogan, Tucker, Musk, etc. will draw more than any mainstream media show would. Yet since the same giants that own mainstream media own most TV networks, newspapers, etc.,. many people don’t realize that.

That could be way different than giving the man a platform to speak to millions of others on a platform with his own name on it.

Even that conversation you describe is pretty innocuous.