Rogan talks about adderall

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

Running naked through a hallway in front of Dana? Phone Post

@ 4:15 of the following interview you can hear Goldberg shout "I'm naked!" while Dana is being interviewed. Mr. White was not happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUv3HVnHqk

Later Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Watching the first video in retrospect, it's easy to assume that his friend that was taking adderall is Goldberg.

DamnSevern -

used to take adderall for school but switched to vyvanz because adderall was way too strong

Does Vyvanse give you acne? I was taking generic adderall every now and then to study and if I took it 3 or more times In a week, I'd start getting small bumps on m forehead.. Stopped taking and just got on Vyvanse but it's not as strong and takes twice as long to feel effects Phone Post

in

Whole new meaning to the ufc drinking game. Phone Post

Tomorrow at work , tuna sub of the day

Goldberg is awesome and I hope he comes back soon!!

WAR GOLDY !! Phone Post

I take Addy, stuff works great. The only negative is dehydration if you don't regularly hydrate and you do have to take vitamins with it and eat right, otherwise you lose a lot of weight and it doesn't work as well.

I'm amazed sometimes at how much more stuff I get done. I would give it the thumbs up for anyone considering taking it and becoming addicted to it, it's great.

Joe says he talks to this friend every few months, I don't believe it's Goldy since they are together way more frequently Phone Post

Muzalini - 

Joe says he talks to this friend every few months, I don't believe it's Goldy since they are together way more frequently Phone Post

I think he was trying to be discreet and not say the exact time period. It's in the ballpark though once, maybe twice a month versus people like Redband or Joey that he sees every day or at least once a week or comedian friends he sees maybe once a year or few years.

sub'd for possible new addiction to the limitless pill!

used to use it in college sometimes and it definitely helped focus. took it every day sometimes for 3-4 days and never felt addicted but maybe it takes more than that.

Best of luck to Mike if the rumors are true. Pill addiction is no joke.

I think the problem lies when people snort this stuff. Once you start doing that you get a quick rush and a hard comedown and nee to have to keep redosing

cheesesteak - I think the problem lies when people snort this stuff. Once you start doing that you get a quick rush and a hard comedown and nee to have to keep redosing

So lemme get this straight... Its a pill that makes you focus way more, you get more done, as long as you dont snort it you dont have a hard come down, and its like the pill form limitless???

NICE!

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
cheesesteak - I think the problem lies when people snort this stuff. Once you start doing that you get a quick rush and a hard comedown and nee to have to keep redosing

So lemme get this straight... Its a pill that makes you focus way more, you get more done, as long as you dont snort it you dont have a hard come down, and its like the pill form limitless???

NICE!

You can abuse it taking orally too..It's just worse when you snort them...Also, I've never said any of that get way more done, focus, limitless stuff.

I'm sure it has it's place for sever cases of add and taken at a proper dose...But eating too many/snorting to much will lead to an addiction and yes snorting will take you higher and drop you lower...troof!

cheesesteak - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - 

NICE!

You can abuse it taking orally too..It's just worse when you snort them...Also, I've never said any of that get way more done, focus, limitless stuff.

I'm sure it has it's place for sever cases of add and taken at a proper dose...But eating too many/snorting to much will lead to an addiction and yes snorting will take you higher and drop you lower...troof!

did u watch the video? i was also quoting rogan obviously haha

i was also quoting rogan TOO***

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
cheesesteak - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - 

NICE!

did u watch the video? i was also quoting rogan obviously haha

gotcha!

Ya it seems Rogan was speaking of Adderall at that time as this super pill that makes you a workhorse without really realizing that a year later it would be known as a prescription amphetamine that is becoming evermore abused.