Rogan to Kevin Lee - "Garlic cures staph"

Fast forward to 3:25

I used it during TUF 2 to get rid of staph on my elbow.  I squeezed out the infection and packed it with garlic then wrapped it with plastic wrap and a towel.

Keep in mind that garlic won't cure a shit diet, you also have to eat really clean or else the staph won't go away.

You squeezed out the infection and wrapped it up and it healed.  I would guess you would have had the same results with or without the garlic.

stevekt -

You squeezed out the infection and wrapped it up and it healed.  I would guess you would have had the same results with or without the garlic.

internet's full of motherfuckers guessing, son

Googles "garlic staph infection"..... seems legit.

Also recommended defense soap.haha.

Garlic pulls the infection out.  Iv done it on a tooth 

Garlic is an,old school antibiotic

Its only mild tho

Garlic also gets rid of vampires

Jizz works too but it can’t be your own.

Lee should hire rogan to school him on some kicks. They would be a great tool to add to his arsenal.

oranos -

Garlic also gets rid of vampires

Jonny Bones should try stuffing his whole infected self and see if he heals up??

Lucas Maximus -

I used it during TUF 2 to get rid of staph on my elbow.  I squeezed out the infection and packed it with garlic then wrapped it with plastic wrap and a towel.

You were on TUF 2? That's very cool, I feel a little dicky asking this but who are you?  I tried to click on the name but nothing happened. Huge fan of the show.  

ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Lucas Maximus -

You were on TUF 2? That's very cool, I feel a little dicky asking this but who are you?  I tried to click on the name but nothing happened. Huge fan of the show.  

Luke Cummo maybe?

IronWill -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Lucas Maximus -

Luke Cummo maybe?

That's what I was thinking as well. 

Joe "I don't get paid by Defense Soap yet I pitch it every chance I get despite the product being debunked and worthless" Rogan 

ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Lucas Maximus -

The great Luke Cummo!

Master Luke. 

Watch season 2 ASAP