Rogan: UFC hired a tailor to make me look...

Los Angeles -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Los Angeles - Love Rogan & Dana White but I think it would be best for the sport/company to cut out the constant swearing. It's one thing to do it with your friends but when you represent a professional sports franchise it's something you should be conscious of not doing so consistently on a public forum. Phone Post 3.0
Rogan is a stand up comedian and uses twitter as an outlet. Quit being a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
I just think the end goal is to make the sport as big as possible. I think Dana/Lorenzo did the impossible and got MMA further then anyone imagined.

Now we just have to take a broom and clean up the little things. I also think we should take out elbows but I suppose that's an entirely different thread itself. Phone Post 3.0
I can agree with cleaning some things up in relation to the actual UFC events, but if you're following Rogan on twitter I don't think cursing is an issue at all. In any way. Phone Post 3.0

I personally don't think cursing is that big of a deal either. When you represent a sports franchise I do think you need to be aware of that.

Can you imagine a Miami Heat commentator writing that on Twitter? It would never happen. If were trying to get as big as other sports we should probably stop doing things that other well respected leagues are doing.

Rogan is my personal favorite commentator of any sport because you know the passion is in his heart. I just think it's better in general that athletes or notable people in sports franchises don't curse on Twitter etc.. Nothing good seems to ever come from it. Phone Post 3.0

I say they should curse more, no room for prudes in this sport... Phone Post 3.0

Los Angeles - I personally don't think cursing is that big of a deal either. When you represent a sports franchise I do think you need to be aware of that.

Can you imagine a Miami Heat commentator writing that on Twitter? It would never happen. If were trying to get as big as other sports we should probably stop doing things that other well respected leagues are doing.

Rogan is my personal favorite commentator of any sport because you know the passion is in his heart. I just think it's better in general that athletes or notable people in sports franchises don't curse on Twitter etc.. Nothing good seems to ever come from it. Phone Post 3.0
Edit

I personally don't think cursing is that big of a deal either. When you represent a sports franchise I do think you need to be aware of it.

Can you imagine a Miami Heat commentator writing that on Twitter? It would never happen. If were trying to get as big as other sports we should probably stop doing things that you would never see bigger leagues doing.

Business casual if you're going to do it. A suit is just too gotdamn much. It takes away from Rogan's spirit, imo.

Lol he's the best even if he pisses me off from time to time Phone Post 3.0

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - Dragon jeans FTW
This Phone Post 3.0

They should have burgundy and mustard polyester blazers with a UFC logo on the breast pocket. Phone Post 3.0

He's morphing into blaf Phone Post 3.0

Los Angeles - I personally don't think cursing is that big of a deal either. When you represent a sports franchise I do think you need to be aware of that.

If the Miami Heat hired bill burr or Louis c k to do their commentating, you would have a point. Phone Post 3.0

Whoever tailored that suit did a terrible job. Looked way oversized on him. Thought he bought it off the rack Phone Post 3.0

I thought street clothes were fine. The UFC tries so hard to be a Mercedes when they are really a Kia. Phone Post 3.0

Chuckliddellstein -
Los Angeles -
Chuckliddellstein -
Los Angeles - Love Rogan & Dana White but I think it would be best for the sport/company to cut out the constant swearing. It's one thing to do it with your friends but when you represent a professional sports franchise it's something you should be conscious of not doing so consistently on a public forum. Phone Post 3.0
Why? People swear, why should they pretend they don't. If people are offended by words they're fucking idiots Phone Post 3.0
Why are you acting like a...

Egg. Phone Post 3.0
Why are you acting like a

Penguin Phone Post 3.0
Vote up for remembering the penguin! Phone Post 3.0

The next blazer better have a rhinestone dragon on the back.

Um. Pics? Didn't watch last night... Phone Post 3.0

Chuckliddellstein -
Why? People swear, why should they pretend they don't. If people are offended by words they're fucking idiots Phone Post 3.0
This.

Swearing is part of life. It's just a fucking word.

Big cunting deal. Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle - I think what Joe meant was that the UFC hired a random guy named Taylor to buy him a suit at a Men's warehouse that he thought would fit Joe the best. Phone Post 3.0
And Taylor let his service dog pick out the coat Phone Post 3.0

I know nothing about tailoring. But if you watch the fox sports meltdown video, Joe was wearing an ill fitting suit Phone Post 3.0

The UFC is based in Vegas, they couldn't get Rogan fit for a few Tom Ford's?

Never heard Rogan swear while broadcasting for the UFC Phone Post 3.0