Rogan: 'UFC/MMA in general is a steroid epidemic"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOi9XP5MrpM

“The UFC and MMA in general is a steroid epidemic,” “They’ve started this really stringent testing, and everybody is getting popped. They’re just getting popped left and right. It’s one of the things fighters have been saying for a long time, that everyone is on steroids, or a huge percentage.”

“You have to work on your wrestling, kickboxing, jiu-jitsu. There’s not enough time in the day, and there’s not enough time to recover. So that’s when comes in Dr. Feelgood. He comes along, and bang.”

“Anderson was coming back from an injury, and the way I understand it, he tested positive for metabolites,” “It was leaving his system, a very trace amount. If that was the case, it could be that he got on some steroids to recover quicker. Because what steroids do, is they allow you to recover quicker.

“The reality is, especially with this whole steroid epidemic, one thing we have to realize is the use of steroids is less than 100 years old,” “There’s always been something people have taken, but the actual use of anabolic steroids in human beings is relatively recent in human history. As time goes on, they’re going to create more powerful, crazy sh-t, and it’s going to get to the point where you’re going to test negative because it’s not in your system anymore, but your body will forever change.”

"As time goes on, they’re going to create more powerful, crazy sh-t, and it’s going to get to the point where you’re going to test negative because it’s not in your system anymore, but your body will forever change"

Homeostasis...how does it work?! Phone Post 3.0

lol Cocaine was the drug of choice before Steroids.

Nothing new, some sports are better at covering it up than others. PEDs is a reality at higher level sports. But we need to take a more seriously with combat sports. 

ttt

What is the difference between this new testing and "the gold standard of testing" they had a couple of years ago? Phone Post 3.0

Simen - What is the difference between this new testing and "the gold standard of testing" they had a couple of years ago? Phone Post 3.0
Progress, Brotha. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone who disagrees with this is retarded. The UFC is filled with PEDs and steroids. I frankly don't care as long as a Dr. is administering it and these dudes are not buying shit on the black market and injecting ridiculous amounts of it during training camp.

However, to sit here, after nearly every major fighter has been caught up in this, and suggest it isn't an issue, or so and so isn't cheating because he was never caught, is ridiculous. I don't care if nobody ever pissed hot during a tour de france, we all knew they used PEDs. The UFC is now in that same situation, regardless of testing.

"As time goes on, they’re going to create more powerful, crazy sh-t"

It's already been around at least a decade. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if Dana still denies that PED's are an issue (common) in the UFC.

Simen - What is the difference between this new testing and "the gold standard of testing" they had a couple of years ago? Phone Post 3.0

the timing, for one.

jcblass - Anyone who disagrees with this is retarded. The UFC is filled with PEDs and steroids. I frankly don't care as long as a Dr. is administering it and these dudes are not buying shit on the black market and injecting ridiculous amounts of it during training camp.

However, to sit here, after nearly every major fighter has been caught up in this, and suggest it isn't an issue, or so and so isn't cheating because he was never caught, is ridiculous. I don't care if nobody ever pissed hot during a tour de france, we all knew they used PEDs. The UFC is now in that same situation, regardless of testing.

What Lombard just got popped for, Madol is exclusively a black-market steroid at this point.

Makes Pride FC seem like the Pure SHit

You could both juice freely

Not best cheater wins or gets free pass

All those in favor or stopping testing altogether should watch and listen what Rogan has to say.

If left unchecked, it will lead to athletes getting supernatural strength where death and severe injuries and way more likely to occur.

To me, it's totally an irresponsible position.

putting a spin on Anderson's positive test. your a company man Joe.

HefX - "As time goes on, they’re going to create more powerful, crazy sh-t, and it’s going to get to the point where you’re going to test negative because it’s not in your system anymore, but your body will forever change"

I'm referring to genetic modification.  It's currently being discussed as a potential issue in the future, and some people suspect that certain Chinese athletes have already engaged in it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2181873/Genetically-modified-athletes-Forget-drugs-There-suggestions-Chinese-athletes-genes-altered-make-stronger.html

Joe Rogan -
HefX - "As time goes on, they’re going to create more powerful, crazy sh-t, and it’s going to get to the point where you’re going to test negative because it’s not in your system anymore, but your body will forever change"

I'm referring to genetic modification.  It's currently being discussed as a potential issue in the future, and some people suspect that certain Chinese athletes have already engaged in it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2181873/Genetically-modified-athletes-Forget-drugs-There-suggestions-Chinese-athletes-genes-altered-make-stronger.html

Sounds awesome. Where can I get some? Phone Post 3.0

In

Joe

Fyi metabolites of a compound do not signify trace amounts. The fact that they are present says nothing about the quantity of the parent compound that was used. It only confirms the use of the parent compound and its enzymatic conversion to a break down product. Phone Post 3.0