Rogan uncomfortable @ UFC 208?

How the fuck does Anik get a job, he's so hard tp listen to

MountainMedic - They put the him in a suit. Somebody flexed some muscle.

Entertaining!

Not digging the chemistry so far...I miss Goldie

MountainMedic - They put the him in a suit. Somebody flexed some muscle.
Fans of Joe know this is true haha

I don't get how commentary affects people so much. Anik, dc, rogan, stann, ect doesn't matter to me in the least. I'm watching the fight I can see what's going on they all seem fine to me. People that run to this forum to bitch about commentary operate on a different wavelength. 

MMAhaiku - They sound like they are calling a tennis match.

A tennis match is likely more riveting than the undercard line up I see listed before me

Rogan bringing up anik always talking about gambling was a long time coming. Never would have got to hear this if they never commentated together lol 

Joe and Anik suck off eachother. They're both play play guys

Never thought I'd say it, but I miss Goldie already 

HurtFeelings - Joe and Anik suck off eachother. They're both play play guys
LOL WUT?

D.C. And Anik suck id take goldy anyway over them 

Vikingknee - 

I don't get how commentary affects people so much. Anik, dc, rogan, stann, ect doesn't matter to me in the least. I'm watching the fight I can see what's going on they all seem fine to me. People that run to this forum to bitch about commentary operate on a different wavelength. 

Because this month marks 20 years that Joe Rogan has done commentary for the UFC and he's widely regarded as the greatest MMA commentator thus far. Talks are that Joe won't be around much longer, this is a story for the hardcore fans maybe, nonetheless it's something we care about as Rogan is also a UG'er..

The UFC's TV deal is up in 2018 and it's very interesting times for the future of the UFC broadcast.

The 3 man booth is back and this was a thread to discuss it, the discussion kicked off with the observation that Joe looked bothered or uncomfortable at the very beginning of the broadcast(as he usually does in suits)

A 3 man team is enjoyable, as well as Anik/Stann etc.

submit1337 -
HurtFeelings - Joe and Anik suck off eachother. They're both play play guys
LOL WUT?
You know what I mean. It's like they're competing with each other for the blow-by-blow job.

Anik opens up at +2500 to be in this spot for 6 months

CRE -
Vikingknee - 

Because this month marks 20 years that Joe Rogan has done commentary for the UFC and he's widely regarded as the greatest MMA commentator thus far. Talks are that Joe won't be around much longer, this is a story for the hardcore fans maybe, nonetheless it's something we care about as Rogan is also a UG'er..

The UFC's TV deal is up in 2018 and it's very interesting times for the future of the UFC broadcast.

The 3 man booth is back and this was a thread to discuss it, the discussion kicked off with the observation that Joe looked bothered or uncomfortable at the very beginning of the broadcast(as he usually does in suits)

Do you still consider joe a UG'er? 

Anik sucks 

I'm sorry, he's terrible and fake 

When Joe goes, I go.  Probably wont buy the paper views anymore if he is gone.  Just wait for them on my fight pass.  Half of the enjoyment I get from PPV is listening to Joe besides the matchups.  

Vikingknee - 
CRE -

Vikingknee - 

Do you still consider joe a UG'er? 

Of course.

The Farmer -

When Joe goes, I go.  Probably wont buy the paper views anymore if he is gone.  Just wait for them on my fight pass.  Half of the enjoyment I get from PPV is listening to Joe besides the matchups.  

If you kept fightpa... nevermind.

I miss Goldie, alot!!!
This feels so Fight Night.. Goddamn Anik and the NFL music are pissing me off.
I'd rather have Rogan and Eddie Bravo calling cards than this.
I refuse to watch fights at bars because I want to hear the commentary. But now what is the point.