Rogan Urges UFC to Cut Ties with USADA and Unban Testosterone

The rise of USADA started with GSP making demands for him to fight again

The fall of USADA is CMG refusing to enter into the testing pool with a clean sample

4 Likes

Just let them Juice. Roided Overeem was like a God

5 Likes

This dumb from Rogan

1 Like

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2015/09/five-ways-of-looking-at-deadspins-vitor-belfort-revelations

i wonder what bisping or fedor have to say to rogan about that, Bisping losing an eye to Belfort and Fedor losing to Henderson, overeem and bigfoot, all on the gear.
Fuck, Rogan can be such a tool.

3 Likes

I don’t remember the overeem Fedor fight…

Did u dream it

Sorry, it was Werdum.

And that werdum fight occurred on my 28th Birthday.
A historic Date in more ways than one

1 Like
1 Like

Forgot who said it, but 12-6’s will be back soon.

1 Like

Man… I hate USADA, but I understand their value when it comes to fighter safety

Can we meet in the middle

Get rid of USADA and pay main events as if they are making the same as a Jake Paul opponent???

Life changing effects means life changing money

1 Like

I don’t see a major sport ever reducing or stopping testing. It would be a PR nightmare. How would you justify it

3 Likes

Let’s just be direct

USADA and the UFC may have covered up, ignored or blatantly lied about certain tests

We will never know…

Unless the USADA exit plan includes a monster financial package with an equally thick legal contract for those leaving

2 Likes

100% this

As much as I want them to get rid of testing,

A little histrionic, don’t you think?

Yes.

I think the whole safety thing is overrated. Pride fighters were notorious for their horsemeat diets and they haven’t fared any worse in or out of the ring than fighters in, say, the current heavily regulated (or at least purportedly so) UFC.

4 Likes

Maybe …

Now hear me out.

Dana or Rogan (money men)

Set up/ Fund a new “Drug Testing” Company (not in their names, and the public know nothing about them being part of this company.

Obviously the company will be seen to do tests, but won’t actually test

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

2 Likes

The Jon Jones time away was very suspicious.

5 Likes

The UFC’s own drug testing company

1 Like

The safety isn’t for the fighters, it’s for the UFC. USADA helps them greatly in future litigation from injured fighters. They can always point at USADA and say that they have the best in-class testing. It’s worthwhile business insurance.

3 Likes

good point, they don’t need more ex fighters going after them like Hunt.