Rogan vs Coleman

Coleman's just lucky Joe didn't bust out one of those spinning horse kicks he taught GSP

God damn Coleman took it to the next level. He could have fucked him up on the corner of that wall. Phone Post 3.0

Who do you think wins in a real fight?

rogan tried to pull an elevator buffer but coleman is no trigg

The perils of being a short man, still getting picked on at 50 years old

Bullwinkle - Who do you think wins in a real fight?

Call me crazy, but i think it would be a good fight.

Coleman has a pretty big strength advantage, but Rogan has been constantly training for years. Coleman probably lifts (lots of) weights, but I don't think he trains to fight anymore.

Coleman has dad strength. Phone Post 3.0

Look like they been drinking. Coleman with the friendly fuck you strength shove after being dragged.

We are talking about an Olympian/ UFC HW champ.

Even old and post surgery, Mark is a big boy. And he def has that alpha mentality.

One time at a UFC event we're all at the arena and I was lucky enough to sit by Mark. I went to get a pic w him, I was standing in a step above him.

He then says "Get the fuck down here, you aint making me look small"

I swear this dude lifted me up and put on the next step down. Im 6'2" 225lbs.

I couldn't believe how strong he was, even tho he didnt look to be in good health.

Dont fuck with the hammer. Phone Post 3.0

I will add that they were def drinking. I spoke w Mark in CLE the night that video was made. He wasn't sloppy drunk or anything, but he was def havin a good time. Phone Post 3.0

0hi0direct - I will add that they were def drinking. I spoke w Mark in CLE the night that video was made. He wasn't sloppy drunk or anything, but he was def havin a good time. Phone Post 3.0
Just for the record, Coleman was 100% Sober. He doesn't drink anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Dubbb Phone Post 3.0