Rogan vs Crowder. Who wins?

Yes, Joe is definitely a more well rounded fighter. He has a stand up game and is pretty damn good at jitz

However, Crowder is pretty good at jitz himself. I think he is a purple belt. He is also a much larger man than Joe. On top of that Crowder is 29 years old, in his peak as far as manhood. Much younger than Joe.

Who you got?

Who gives a shit

I do. Thats why I made the post. I give a shit. Thanks.

I think Crowder smashes him, size and youth vs short old man on Alpha Brain. 

I was friends with Crowder's girl in highschool, he didn't go to our school but he was around a fair bit. He's not a big guy by any means. Joe is also much more accomplished in martial arts. In a fight, gotta go with Joe.

MayorPickle - I was friends with Crowder's girl in highschool, he didn't go to our school but he was around a fair bit. He's not a big guy by any means. Joe is also much more accomplished in martial arts. In a fight, gotta go with Joe.
Obviously he's much taller than Joe, I'm just saying he isn't built like a brick shithouse and roided Joe is likely very able to handle him physically.

Joe seems a bit of a hothead bully so if he gets the upperhand early, he destroys Chowder.

If Chowder somehow weathers a beating and shows rescliance, then I think Joe crumbles.

My Obs

Rogan easy. Can't compare level of training partner.

Rogan

Boyd by sneaky explosives and excellent hair

TryhardNobody - 

Crowder in action being assaulted by a cpl ppl

Holy crap. I'd never seen this video. He didn't fight back but maybe he didn't mean to. I really like Steven Crowder. Wish I could go back in time and have his back. He obviously realized that there were far to many to make a stand.

Hopefully that man was charged with assault.

I didn't think I saw an ounce of fighting ability in that video. My money is on hoe rogan

He wasn't fighting though, strictly defending. He had no attention of being offensive, only defensive. If he would have punched the guy or taken him down he would have gotten mob jumped. He had to strictly play it cool.

Was that Bigwhitesexy screaming at him?

Crisco -

Rogan easy. Can't compare level of training partner.

This. lol @ the jeanshorts crowd picking Crowder based solely on political affiliation

that videos says nothing about crowder's fighting abilities. he wasn't there to engage with anybody. but i have to say joe probably takes it.

Crowder is a cunt and Joe smashes him. 

Boyd Crowder by 9mm to the throat

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

I think Crowder smashes him, size and youth vs short old man on Alpha Brain. 

Joe goes way back to when Carlson had a gym in LA. He's been on TRT for 10 years and good knows what else. He's built like Darren sproles and would likely run through Crowder very quickly