Rogan weighs in on who's next for McGregor

I bet Dana is kicking himself for not setting up Conor Vs Masvidal after Mas won the BMF belt. That would have been the highest selling ppv in company history if he could have made it happen.

Dustin vs Oliveira 

Ferguson vs Diaz

Chandler vs Gaethje

And honestly for a reason and I doubt it would happen but I would love to see Conor vs Holloway 2, Egg blew the Masvidal fight there's no way it would sell as good now It still would sell good but not like it would have after Diaz fight

Dreville79 -

Financially, Dustin & Nate are the only options.

Chandler, Dustin, Ferguson, Oliveira, Hooker.. All favourites to beat and finish Conor. The blueprint has been shown and Conor has many weaknesses he’s never plugged that he simply can’t get away with at 155. Leg Kicks & Wrestling he can’t cope with, Cardio is a real issue. He’s never proven he’s a good fighter at 155, the Dustin fight proved he isn’t. 

If he wants to go on a roll, fight 2-3 in a year and get the aura back? He needs to cut to 145 again where he’s legitimately great

Personally I think he fights Dustin again and loses, fights Nate and loses, then retires

This, if conor doesnt do some rocky shit training in mountains living in some horse shelter/stable, inviting a group of people who will kick his ass and make him tougher, i cant see him winning against any well worth opponent, yes he has puncher chance, but after first round he is like fish out of water

After 20years Dustin will be remembered as somethig like Dan Henderson, a legend a tought skilled experianced fighter with a lot of battles and conor like mcregor ronda rowdy jr