Rogan: Why Sativas are the greatest of all-time

Very informative

didn't watch.. anyone that knows marijuana, knows that Sativas are the way of the Dragon

That must be from like 7 years ago if he is talking about a scanner darkly.

Mods please move to Rogan Ground

inf0 - 

didn't watch.. anyone that knows marijuana, knows that Sativas are the way of the Dragon

Pineapple dragons ?

Zed Wayne Zed - I find it odd I was smoking joints at 13 and by the time I was about 20, pot was mega-boring to me.

Then you see a litany of grown adults, clearly square as fuck until their mid-20's, championing the pot brigade.

I mean, weed is so lame to talk about, am I right?

Cracks me up.

nope, you're not right.

delaying drug use until your body has finished its growth cycle seems like the smart thing to do. talking about it openly and making its benefits and drawbacks well known is not lame.

See, being from Ohio, I have to buy weed from drug dealers. And it's a fucking gamble every time you buy, so you have no fucking clue what you're getting until you get home and smoke it.

It's fucking awful because 9/10 times, it's indica. Some fucking couch weed that just makes you eat the kitchen. Ugh.

The struggle. Any OGer's in Columbus, OH that deal, let me know. I fucking hate the average drug dealer. Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed -
UltraViolentRay - 
Zed Wayne Zed - I find it odd I was smoking joints at 13 and by the time I was about 20, pot was mega-boring to me.

Then you see a litany of grown adults, clearly square as fuck until their mid-20's, championing the pot brigade.

Cracks me up.

nope, you're not right.

delaying drug use until your body has finished its growth cycle seems like the smart thing to do. talking about it openly and making its benefits and drawbacks well known is not lame.

Yes, because when I was 13 I thought like that.

Listening to yuppies talk about the "spiritual journey" and the health benefits is weak.

Zed Wayne Zed- A man that will echoed through time as a total and complete asshat. Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed - I find it odd I was smoking joints at 13 and by the time I was about 20, pot was mega-boring to me.

Cracks me up.

Sums it up for me, except in my early 30's I moved on to much harder stuff. The weed explosion is curious.

Absolutely cannot stand the word "Kush" though. Too Bonario Greatful Dead for me.

All the power to you smokers though. Buying dime bags of nasty Mexican weed in downtown LA is a thing of the past. Phone Post 3.0

What about hash?  Does that break down to indica and sativa?

A friend of a friend likes it because it lasts a long time, is very convenient with a pipe, and doesn't get you too messed up, just kind of a nice glow.

Respect to the marijuana scientists that can pick and choose, but my friend's friend is just happy if he can get some black instead of green.

Can you 'indica' or 'sativa' black hash, or is it usually one or the other.

My friend's friend likes a hash buzz better than a weed buzz and asked me to ask.

Thanks for your time.

Play on words spin, nice. Phone Post